Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Spam, spam, Christianbookworm wants to have a spam thread too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone needs a spam thread! What are they for anyways? Randomness?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Random video.

Comment

I'll spam my own thread now.

Comment

I had forgotten that this thread existed. Now you reminded me.

Oh, and Spam tastes okay. But it is just canned ham, spam.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

The 99.99 cent only store has single servings of Spam in a single serving pouch for 99.99 cents. I like the Spam meat. But it is too salty. So I do not eat it all that much. I use bacon instead of salt with my eggs. If I do not have spam or bacon, I lightly salt my eggs or not at all.
            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  I had forgotten that this thread existed. Now you reminded me.

Oh, and Spam tastes okay. But it is just canned ham, spam.
                  Yeah, spam is okay, but a little more salty than I prefer. I eat it every once in a while. If I buy canned meat, it's usually sardines.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Canned meat sounds icky. Other than tuna. Tuna sandwiches are good.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Yeah, spam is okay, but a little more salty than I prefer. I eat it every once in a while. If I buy canned meat, it's usually sardines.
                      And you complain about the saltiness of spam

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Spam is not excessively salty.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

It's in a can. Canned foods are salty! It's a preservation thing!

Comment

Originally posted by one bad pig View Post
                            yeah, spam is okay, but a little more salty than i prefer. I eat it every once in a while.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13674[/ATTACH]
                            cannibal!!!

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                And you complain about the saltiness of spam
                                Canned sardines, in my experience, are generally not all that salty. YMMV.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment