Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Sex drive and Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    Also, my diet was extremely limited in the past, but changed radically really after I got married. I want to be around as long as I can after all to take care of my Princess.
    Well, you're making all the ladies in here fall in love with you. I know, I know...you don't want that, you are happily and faithfully married. I am happy for you, even if I can't totally relate to you. I do know that being happily married has happened in this world on numerous occasions.

Comment

Well other ladies all had their chance....

People often do tell us about what a great couple we make together. In fact, I recommend going over to the Deeper Waters section to see the thread I started on my beauty queen.

Comment

People often do tell us about what a great couple we make together. In fact, I recommend going over to the Deeper Waters section to see the thread I started on my beauty queen.
        I will check that out when my cynical meter is giving a low reading. Right now the needle is past the center point and in the red zone a tad. I used to drink a beer to help the meter reading. But the beer rose up and mocked me, just like God said it would in His Word. He is always right!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBahnsen View Post
          So, yer an older dog too sup? Yeah...when we are young sex seems like God's greatest gift to mankind. But the older one gets (generally speaking here), the more one learns that sex typically comes with baggage. If we weren't still so sinful, I suppose it would all be more beautiful, the way God intended it to be. But if often comes to us like a pepperoni pizza that you can't have.

It's there, you're hungry, but that pizza is not for you...you are not invited, not welcome...you can look, but don't touch and don't even get caught looking JERK!
          Yep, will hit the big four-uh-oh in a couple of years. Nothing like kids and career and stress and whatnot to take the wind out of one's sails.
          No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Originally posted by supton View Post
            Yep, will hit the big four-uh-oh in a couple of years. Nothing like kids and career and stress and whatnot to take the wind out of one's sails.
            Unless you get blessed with good kids, a job you love and a doting wife. I have heard that happens in different parts of the world. Actually, I have mostly myself to blame for all my woes. Mostly...not totally. My wife is a good person, a good Christian, I'd say. But we are like so many couples, not exactly seeing things the same way, enjoying the same things...all the stuff that clicked when we dated

Comment

Originally posted by supton View Post
              Why you are just a young fella.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Did you really give the other ladies a chance? Like what kind of a chance? I'll bet I can drag them in here one by one and get a lot of testimonies about the lame chances you gave them. Like hardly any chance at all, not even a goodnight kiss...just a handshake and a "thank you miss, I had a wonderful time tonight..." What kind of chance is that phoenix? Is that any way to treat a lady?

Comment

Unless you get blessed with good kids, a job you love and a doting wife. I have heard that happens in different parts of the world. Actually, I have mostly myself to blame for all my woes. Mostly...not totally. My wife is a good person, a good Christian, I'd say. But we are like so many couples, not exactly seeing things the same way, enjoying the same things...all the stuff that clicked when we dated
                  I seem to have all that, but it's all the money consequences that weigh on me. Not saying my life's goal is to retire and have a peaceful death--well, except that kinda is the goal. Raise my kids, sock away enough to support myself through the years that my body falls apart, then kick the bucket. No small matter to pay off the house, buy food, think about kids college, save for retirement, and worry about what the economy will be doing in 5 or 10 years.

Wife and I are about as close as when we were dating. We're highly unromantic people, so no problems there. I do have worries about how we'll "relate" in the future, but I suspect we'll have hobbies that overlap enough, and a few that don't, to keep us happy.
                  No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Did you really give the other ladies a chance? Like what kind of a chance? I'll bet I can drag them in here one by one and get a lot of testimonies about the lame chances you gave them. Like hardly any chance at all, not even a goodnight kiss...just a handshake and a "thank you miss, I had a wonderful time tonight..." What kind of chance is that phoenix? Is that any way to treat a lady?
                    Meh. I asked out several. Keep getting no's. Allie was entirely different. I can also say in fact that yes, she was my first kiss and happened on our first date.

Comment

Meh. I asked out several. Keep getting no's. Allie was entirely different. I can also say in fact that yes, she was my first kiss and happened on our first date.
                      Good morning brother. Thanks for rolling with my humor.

Sounds like you did things God's way and you got blessed. Praise God. I have just been messing with you in here, you know that. But seriously, in our flesh dwells no good thing, and as result of that...I can find myself feeling miffed at those who have done things God's way and are totally blessed in life. I recognize where these feelings come from and I do not approve of them.

And I think the person who has been blessed by God, maybe all their life, has to be sensitive to those who have come up from different upbringings and paths of life, where they are living with the consequences of previous bad choices. I'm sure you'd agree.

Maybe I prefer to hang out with brothers who don't have it so great, unless the brother who does have it great is a really mature and humble brother. Anyway...I really have enjoyed your input and joking around with ya brother.

Comment

Your problem with your wife is that you're boring her. Work on fixing that instead of passively aggressively whining about it on the Internet.
                        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

If you're on Facebook, or any other man is, I actually have a group dedicated to helping Christian men honor and love their wives in a Biblical way. If anyone on here is a guy and reading this and a Christian and not married, come on over anyway! We have it for those who are dating, those who are engaged, and those who are single but hoping to get married. That way, they can be getting life lessons well in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                            Your problem with your wife is that you're boring her. Work on fixing that instead of passively aggressively whining about it on the Internet.
                            Is it whining? I call it expressing myself, journaling about it out in public...but feeling safe enough so that I don't have to worry about people who actually know me in person, reading about my personal life. But even if one of them discovered Tweb and read it, I'd be fine with that too.

There was this one bother at my church who did indeed whine about his marriage. At first it was ok, thot he was just opening up. But then I realized that he was just going to wallow in self-despair and I got tired of being on the receiving end of that.

The nice thing about the internet is that people like you who consider me a whining guy, can just skip over my posts.

Have a great day in the Lord Darth

Comment

If you're on Facebook, or any other man is, I actually have a group dedicated to helping Christian men honor and love their wives in a Biblical way. If anyone on here is a guy and reading this and a Christian and not married, come on over anyway! We have it for those who are dating, those who are engaged, and those who are single but hoping to get married. That way, they can be getting life lessons well in advance.
                              Don't do facebook. But that's cool that you have a place where men can get off to a good start. More power to ya my friend.

Comment

Is it whining? I call it expressing myself, journaling about it out in public...but feeling safe enough so that I don't have to worry about people who actually know me in person, reading about my personal life. But even if one of them discovered Tweb and read it, I'd be fine with that too.

There was this one bother at my church who did indeed whine about his marriage. At first it was ok, thot he was just opening up. But then I realized that he was just going to wallow in self-despair and I got tired of being on the receiving end of that.

The nice thing about the internet is that people like you who consider me a whining guy, can just skip over my posts.

Have a great day in the Lord Darth
                                Yes but my skipping over your posts won't make your wife have sex with you. A personality overhaul would. I'm hoping you'll take my advice to heart and initiate some changes in your life.
                                Last edited by Darth Executor; 01-29-2014, 10:59 AM.
                                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X