Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Notre Dame, Our Lady, Our Mother, the Mother of God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deof Movestofca View Post
    Football reference (*woosh*)

=OP

Although to be fair, it was more using "winning" ambiguously (most wins vs. winning percentage) than moving the goal posts.
    LOL. At the risk of taking you too seriously, it is merely the normal way to refer to this statistic.
    βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
    ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      Michigan has more wins.
      Hail, hail, to Michigan, the cesspool of the west!

(the rest of that ditty would get me me moderated, so I won't post it)
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Since you are advertising your forum here, can we get a courtesy link on your forum?
        Edited by a Moderator(Had to do a little housecleaning to make it ready for the public).
        Originally posted by robrecht View Post
        LOL. At the risk of taking you too seriously....
        Usually a big mistake right there.

Moderated By: Sparko

I told you not to advertise your forum.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
        Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Sparko; 01-07-2015, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Since you are advertising your forum here, can we get a courtesy link on your forum?
          Originally posted by Deof Movestofca View Post
          Moderated By: Sparko

I told you not to advertise your forum.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Pirates don't listen to cats.

Comment