Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Country Sparrow saying, "Hello"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Country Sparrow View Post
    I didn't reject that. I accepted and your avatar should now be on my friends list.
    I'll go check.
    I was funnin.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I sent you a friend request, and it came back "not just no, but HECK no"! What gives?
      I didn't reject that. I accepted and your avatar should now be on my friends list.
      I'll go check.

Checked: Copied/pasted here.
      Friends & Contacts

To remove a user from your contacts, un-check the box associated with their avatar and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click either 'Contact' to add them to your list, or 'Friend' to also send a friendship request.

Friends & Contacts

Show Avatars

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      Howdy! What part of the world are you from?
      Mid-Atlantic region USA.

sigpic
      "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
      Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I was funnin.
        Silly.

(pokes your cow) Oops, I think he liked it.

sigpic
        Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Happy to be here.

I found this site in a 2011 list at The Top 40 Informative Forums for Theology Students and Educators.

I look forward to our time together.
          Be Blessed,
          CS
          Wait, we made a top 40 list that wasn't along the lines of "worst 40 places you should never go"?

Our standards must be slipping

Oh yeah, welcome to TWeb
          Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
          1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Welcome to the jungle.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
              Wait, we made a top 40 list that wasn't along the lines of "worst 40 places you should never go"?

Our standards must be slipping

Oh yeah, welcome to TWeb
              See what typo's will do ya?

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              Welcome to the jungle.
              Thank you both. I'm ready. I have banana's and I kidnapped a monkey so I'd feel right at home.
              Say hello Charlie.

sigpic
              Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I sent you a friend request, and it came back "not just no, but HECK no"! What gives?
                I wonder what is wrong with me, you never sent me a friendship request.
                The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                  you didn't give him the secret hand signal (or he forgot what it was and thought you where flipping him off)

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                  -Ben Witherington III

Comment

I do not flip anyone off. I might clench my hands, but not much more than that.
                    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

I do not flip anyone off. I might clench my hands, but not much more than that.
                      CP is getting old. He once saw a well known figure waving politely to the crowd and thought the man was waving a gun around so tackled him.....I don't think the Pope has stopped limping yet.

-Ben Witherington III

Comment

Hey, thanks for the welcome. No, really.

sigpic
                        Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Seriously? I DIDN'T?!?!?!?!?!
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Mid-Atlantic region USA.
                            Cool. I am from just south of Richmond.
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              Cool. I am from just south of Richmond.
                              I've been to Richmond though it's been awhile. Gorgeous area overall.

sigpic
                              Marcus Aurelius

Comment

....I'm king though I'm not on as much as I used to be.
                                I welcome thee to my Mom's baseme- I mean land.
                                "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                                "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                                Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X