Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

New chap on the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    Oh great, they're gonna get holy water all over the drapes again...
    Unless the curtains are demonic, I don't think that's going to be a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      Unless the curtains are demonic, I don't think that's going to be a big problem.
      Holy water is not genteelly applied where appropriate; it is flung with wild abandon. It will inevitably get all over the drapes.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

No, no, no. It's "Abandon hope all ye who enter here".
        Not even close. It's "Arbeit macht frei." Faint strains of "Hotel California" can be heard in the background.

/Godwin
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Welcome to Tweb

Hopefully the asylum inmates haven't chased you away.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

. . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Welcome to Tweb

Hopefully the asylum inmates haven't chased you away.
              Didn't I tell you not to take off your shoes when the newbies are around? You're the one that scare him off!
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Holy water is not genteelly applied where appropriate; it is flung with wild abandon. It will inevitably get all over the drapes.

I'm still not clear on what part the lampshade plays - but Spart is usually wearing one with the flinging begins...
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  Didn't I tell you not to take off your shoes when the newbies are around? You're the one that scare him off!
                  You said pants, not shoes.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That, too.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      I meant that it's not going to leave a stain or anything. However, if the curtains were somehow demonic, they might burst into flames.

Comment

I meant that it's not going to leave a stain or anything. However, if the curtains were somehow demonic, they might burst into flames.
                        That's what you think - Cheapo wouldn't spend the money on decent drapes. They're all taffeta and they bleed like crazy when wet!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X