Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Who Wants to Lose Weight With Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to lose weight with me now? Anyone at all? I have money

Comment

I want to lose some weight but mostly build lean muscle. I also want smaller ears, smaller nose, smoother skin, thicker hair, prettier hands and feet, nicer elbows, perfect abs and something else, another something else, oh and firm arms, especially the triceps.

Comment

Originally posted by princesa View Post
        I want to lose some weight but mostly build lean muscle. I also want smaller ears, smaller nose, smoother skin, thicker hair, prettier hands and feet, nicer elbows, perfect abs and something else, another something else, oh and firm arms, especially the triceps.
        Well then princesa...I want you to close your eyes and click your heels together 3 times in those ruby red slippers. And when you get to heaven, you will find smaller ears and a much smaller nose. Though the one you have appears to be breathing fine and smaller nose holes may be less satisfying than you dream of...still a smaller nose it shall be.

There now, surely you must feel better. Come back again soon and join me in losing weight together!
        Last edited by GoBahnsen; 02-17-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I would once again ask for your patience when posting in this thread. With so many Twebbers clamoring to get their place in line...please do the polite thing and let others post before you. I am getting to all the posts as quickly as I can. I will also be having a post "signing" at your local book store, where you can personally meet me and get your post signed. Again, thank you for your overwhelming interest in losing weight with GoBahnsen. I couldn't have gotten this thin without you all!!!

Comment

Once again...a big thank you going out to all of you for not over-whelming this thread with scores of posts! I am down to 188 now. The final few pounds are the hardest...so they say. But without all of you and your support in this thread the last few days, I think I would have just thrown the towel in. So thank you, thank you, thank you...and a big shout out to Sparko. It's good talking to you bro!

Comment

I am still hovering around 180 to 185. Maybe when the weather warms up I can get out and be more active. I would like to get down to about 160

Comment

Sparko!!! No way dude. Thanx for the report. How tall are ya? Let me guess 5'9" or is it 10"? Or a more pertinent question: what kind of frame are you? Small, medium, large? I'm probably medium...6'2", so 180 will be really skinny for me, especially with all the muscle I carry. I still want to try it tho...see what it feels and looks like.

Comment

I am around 5' 8. I have no idea what frame I am, probably medium. Been overweight most of my life though. I think I should be around 150 to 160 lbs. Most of my extra weight is in my torso. I look like Dilbert.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X