Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Last Poster Wins

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    we don't eat people.
    And the Veggies are just eating nonsentient vegetables. It would be weird for Bob the tomato to eat a nonsentient tomato, but I don't think they have sapient brussel sprouts.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      And the Veggies are just eating nonsentient vegetables. It would be weird for Bob the tomato to eat a nonsentient tomato, but I don't think they have sapient brussel sprouts.
      of course they are nonsentient... after they kill and cook them!!!! In the veggie tales world, veggies are intelligent creatures, and they are eating veggies!!! Oh the horror!!! The horror I say!!!

Veggies are only supposed to eat dirt and water!!! I have a garden, I know!

Comment

• Yay!!!! I win...whats the prize?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luv1another View Post
          Yay!!!! I win...whats the prize?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luv1another View Post
            Yay!!!! I win...whats the prize?

Now that you are back, I forbid you to leave. Reverse ban.

Comment

• First winner of 2017!!

I've got a feeling that soon "the first shall be last" will get fulfilled on me despite that though
              We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
              - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
              In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
              Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

• "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Did you expect me!

Comment

• "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                        - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                        In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                        Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

• If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Came for my prize tyvm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivonu View Post
                              Came for my prize tyvm!

You'll need to do more than that if you want access to the shout box quickly. I think it was around 40 posts before that unlocks. It's a measure to keep spam bots out, but I can understand why you want to get back in there.

Comment

• Hi rivonu!

Comment