Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Last Poster Wins

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiley squirrel.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• smiley T rex1.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Dinos be delicious
            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• ¡Ganando!
              We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
              - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
              In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
              Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

• @Bisto - Yes you were!
                "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post

Dinos be delicious
                  Especially modern ones

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Especially modern ones
                    Can't imagine what new tastes the future will bring.

I literally can't.
                    We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'

Comment

• Originally posted by Bisto View Post
                      Can't imagine what new tastes the future will bring.

I literally can't.
                      Chocoberry Bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Chocoberry Bacon.
                        Now that would make a nice dessert.

Ganando otra vez.

Comment

• I'm back!!!!

DUN dun dun....

Comment

• Me wins again

...but I'll be back!

Comment

• Nope! I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sure you will. In the meantime, I am

Comment