Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Last Poster Wins

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will go ahead and take the win for 2024

Comment

• I thought I closed and deleted this thread.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I thought I closed and deleted this thread.
        Threads can be restored from soft delete.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• win

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            win
            clever
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• What does the last poster win, anyway? I don't recall whether a prize was ever stated. Is it worth even trying to be the last poster?
              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                What does the last poster win, anyway? I don't recall whether a prize was ever stated. Is it worth even trying to be the last poster?
                They get to be my personal servant for 1 entire year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

They get to be my personal servant for 1 entire year!
                  That explains why you keep trying to win.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    That explains why you keep trying to win.
                    I do it to generate interest and competition among my potential servants. Kinda like bidding on your own auction to drive up the price (I am a pirate after all)

Comment