Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Coldstone Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldstone Ice Cream

Allie saw a Coldstone Ice Cream Kit at Wal-Mart she wanted and we had enough money so I got it for her. Anyway, we're not sure how to use it right. We have the coldstone slab but does it need to be cold and do we freeze it? If so, for how long? Is it dishwasher safe? If not, how do we wash it? Unfortunately, we found no instructions so we're just wondering what to do.

Online instructions somewhere?

Sorry I can't help. No idea how this would work.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/03...ke-it-at-home/

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...9130215AAGeQv8

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

We didn't get the Toys'R'Us kind.

Comment

Then figure it out yourself, Nicky.

Sorry for trying to help you.

Sheesh.

Comment

Mossy. I was just clarifying. We had found the first link and it didn't really tell us anything. The second one was for the Toys'R'us one and we don't have that one. My apologies if it all came out the wrong way. We're mainly just wondering how to use the slab part. There were unfortunately no detailed instructions, or any instructions for that matter.

But no offense was intended. I do appreciate the help.

Comment

Try this one. It's a generic instructional but might work for you.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4549465_make...ice-cream.html
              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

This speaks about the slab directly! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                  Mossy. I was just clarifying. We had found the first link and it didn't really tell us anything. The second one was for the Toys'R'us one and we don't have that one. My apologies if it all came out the wrong way. We're mainly just wondering how to use the slab part. There were unfortunately no detailed instructions, or any instructions for that matter.

But no offense was intended. I do appreciate the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                    Try this one. It's a generic instructional but might work for you.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4549465_make-marble-slab-ice-cream.html

Sure!
                    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      And now that things are back to normal, which is good, I can start talking about how ancient Mossy is once more. But then, she might treat me the way she treats those baby seals.

Comment

My cake making granddaughter got her start making cakes for Coldstone locally.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Coldstone makes me sick so I don't go there anymore.
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment