Announcement

Collapse

JW - Watchtower Society Guidelines

Theists only.

Knock, Knock!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (the Jehovah's Witnesses). This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Regligions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: [urlhttp://theologyweb.com/campus/help#theologywebfaq/theologywebdecorum]Here[/url]
See more
See less

Blood Transfusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Charles Russell was a con man not a doctor.
    Who? Was he the founder of that cult that think Jehovah is the name of God and not YHWH?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Who? Was he the founder of that cult that think Jehovah is the name of God and not YHWH?

Comment

Yep, he also believed in pyramid power and all sort of goofy things that even the JWs call "pagan" now. He even believed in using the cross!

Here is his grave:

Charles_Taze_Russell_Pyramid,_United_Cemeteries,_2015-06-08,_02.jpg

click to biggify

Comment

Pyramid power? So, he would fit in with the local tweb loons?

Comment

Pyramid power? So, he would fit in with the local tweb loons?
            oh yeah. He would be Mickiel quality.

Comment

Lovely... how do people get suckered by those fools?

Comment

But few ever reached the level (or depths) of dracho-what's-his-face who thought Yawheh was a fire-breathing dragon and wrote stories fantasizing about being eaten alive.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  But few ever reached the level (or depths) of dracho-what's-his-face who thought Yawheh was a fire-breathing dragon and wrote stories fantasizing about being eaten alive.
                  I'm ashamed to say I know what that fetish is called. 🤢

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                    I'm ashamed to say I know what that fetish is called. 🤢
                    but only after discovering that such a thing existed.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

ah yes...

dragonjord.jpg

Comment

That guy thought God was a virgin eating dragon??? That is insane.

Comment

Who blocked the Jordan river. That was my sketch showing what he believed.

Comment

He was the inspiration for this:

Comment

I'd say that was the bottom of the nut barrel, but then I might get proved wrong. Wasn't there that guy with a blasphemous user name with gnostic tendencies? There's be quite a few Gnostics. Speaking of gnosticism, I've heard the Infancy Gospel of Thomas(sic?) is insane. It's the adventures of Jesus as a boy. And it has Jesus not acting in character at all!

Comment

He was the inspiration for this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36209[/ATTACH]
                                I made that for mossy.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X