Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Blood Transfusions

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Wait... Satan is the one called a dragon in Scripture and dragons were always evil until recently. I don't think he was talking about the nice modern dragons, was he? So, that particular blasphemer never showed back up?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    I'd say that was the bottom of the nut barrel, but then I might get proved wrong. Wasn't there that guy with a blasphemous user name with gnostic tendencies? There's be quite a few Gnostics. Speaking of gnosticism, I've heard the Infancy Gospel of Thomas(sic?) is insane. It's the adventures of Jesus as a boy. And it has Jesus not acting in character at all!
    We've had our share of nut jobs but dracochronicler takes the cake.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Wait... Satan is the one called a dragon in Scripture and dragons were always evil until recently. I don't think he was talking about the nice modern dragons, was he? So, that particular blasphemer never showed back up?
    He started out writing JP Holding, who invited him here.

-----
    http://www.tektoonics.com/test/parody/jan08scr.html

Non-Christian Theist: Drachronicler Says Yahweh is a Dragon

Before dismissing this out of hand, I would ask everyone read the whole post., and read it from the premise that Yahweh and El (Elohim) are two seperate entities, (as many serious Biblical scholars have proposed), with El being the Creator, and Yahweh being the most important of the Bene Elohim, which also in include the Creature Satan, long associated with flying serpents and dragons.

Bottom line, Yahweh is a created creature that was in existence long before mankind could evolve. I realize concepts like "evolution are beyond the understanding of many here, but this is why virtually every human culuture originally regarded their "gods" as dragons. They are the most suitable of the older creations to become the Bene Elohim, apportioned to all the human tribes in Deuteronomy. And I mean the real version found in the dead sea scrolls, that were not change from Sons of God, to Sons of Israel. Ah, but this is already getting over the heads of the Sunday School set out their who do not even know their Bibles are not the same as the original Bible.

If we only had that "original bible" you would see "more dragons" than at a Harry Potter Convention. But I do the next best thing, and fill in all the missing blanks where the dragons were removed. And not with my own creativity but with ancient Hebrew scripture. The part where Moses is swallowed alive for not removing his son's foreskin is a good example of the "missing dragons", but I bet the Sunday-school level hecklers have no idea what I am talking about.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post

-----

Before dismissing this out of hand, I would ask everyone read the whole post., and read it from the premise that Yahweh and El (Elohim) are two seperate entities, (as many serious Biblical scholars have proposed), with El being the Creator, and Yahweh being the most important of the Bene Elohim, which also in include the Creature Satan, long associated with flying serpents and dragons.

Bottom line, Yahweh is a created creature that was in existence long before mankind could evolve. I realize concepts like "evolution are beyond the understanding of many here, but this is why virtually every human culuture originally regarded their "gods" as dragons. They are the most suitable of the older creations to become the Bene Elohim, apportioned to all the human tribes in Deuteronomy. And I mean the real version found in the dead sea scrolls, that were not change from Sons of God, to Sons of Israel. Ah, but this is already getting over the heads of the Sunday School set out their who do not even know their Bibles are not the same as the original Bible.

If we only had that "original bible" you would see "more dragons" than at a Harry Potter Convention. But I do the next best thing, and fill in all the missing blanks where the dragons were removed. And not with my own creativity but with ancient Hebrew scripture. The part where Moses is swallowed alive for not removing his son's foreskin is a good example of the "missing dragons", but I bet the Sunday-school level hecklers have no idea what I am talking about.
    Virtually every story in the Bible was really about dragons but got censored.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post

-----

From the email right under the one Drachronicler sent in (the one titled "Skeptic Email: Idiot Sheep"):

"I bet you can't find one scholar who isn't a Christian and thinks Christianity is true."

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    From the email right under the one Drachronicler sent in (the one titled "Skeptic Email: Idiot Sheep"):

"I bet you can't find one scholar who isn't a Christian and thinks Christianity is true."

That is the same mind-numbingly stupid argument put forward by atheists when they demand that we produce one ancient non-Christian source that accepts Christianity is true. If you accept it is true how could you possibly not be a Christian after that?

7. Amen Chrawnus, Christianbookworm amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    That is the same mind-numbingly stupid argument put forward by atheists when they demand that we produce one ancient non-Christian source that accepts Christianity is true. If you accept it is true how could you possibly not be a Christian after that?
    Well, to be fair, the whole email reads like it was a pretty obvious troll to me, but I'm not sure if that makes it any better.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Virtually every story in the Bible was really about dragons but got censored.
    aliens
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Time travelers! I'm surprised no fool has claimed that time traveling Christians went back and somehow resusicated Jesus in some futuristic ER.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    aliens
    Space Dragons!

12. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.