Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Dear everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear everyone,

We now have our "faith" tags working.

It would be much appreciated if you would all go to your profile settings and choose what you believe. This will show up in your postbit, and then we will all have a better idea as to how to respond to each other in certain situations.

Thanks!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Yay!
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Many thanks to Raphael for getting this working!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Also, we now have gender tags working.

Please go to your settings and choose your gender.

That way we can figure out who is not supposed to be posting in the Fraternity!

Comment

Or the Sorority!
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            We now have ...
            Don't do that, Patricia!

No, I'm not talking about the faith tags. It's the "Dear everyone" thing. I thought you were leaving us.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
              Don't do that, Patricia!

No, I'm not talking about the faith tags. It's the "Dear everyone" thing. I thought you were leaving us.
              Oh, Jesse! I didn't mean to scare anybody!

Although I will if people don't go and set their faith and gender tags.

Comment

and your faith tags. set them if you don't have them set.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  and your faith tags. set them if you don't have them set.
                  Didn't I already say that?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    Didn't I already say that?
                    and memory tags so you can remember what other people said already.

Comment

Oh, and please set your faith tags.

Thanks!

Comment

Comment

mossy mad!!!! must. give. hug.

oops wrong smiley.

Comment

Is this new? I just looked and my tag was already set.
                            βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
                            ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
                              Is this new? I just looked and my tag was already set.
                              If you set those tags when you registered then you need do nothing else.

The default faith tag is "Christian", so those who are not will need to go and change it unless they did so when they registered.

And actually, what's new is that we can now see tags on every post. Before they were not visible, and staff had to go to a person's profile to see what their faith is.

Comment