Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Dear everyone,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    Yeah, Edited by a Moderator
    Yes twit, we have. Put down your biological sex as designated by your DNA. If you want to go around wearing dresses or having your body mutilated that is your business, but your DNA does not change.
    Last edited by Bill the Cat; 11-18-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
      Blah, blah, blah..............

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Bumpity.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I got that ne'er-do-well, miscreant SingularNaughtySwine to list his gender the other day

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Way to go, OBP!
            The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
              Way to go, OBP!

Go and do likewise.

Comment

If y'all haven't done what this thread is encouraging you to do, go and do it!

Hurry!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    We now have our "faith" tags working.

It would be much appreciated if you would all go to your profile settings and choose what you believe. This will show up in your postbit, and then we will all have a better idea as to how to respond to each other in certain situations.

Thanks!

Wouldn't a link to one's profile be helpful here? I think I've been around this Maypole once, and it's not easy to find as I recall.
                    UPDATE:
                    NOW I found it, by clicking on "Private Messages".
                    Last edited by Adam; 08-01-2015, 02:09 PM.
                    Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                      Wouldn't a link to one's profile be helpful here? I think I've been around this Maypole once, and it's not easy to find as I recall.
                      UPDATE:
                      NOW I found it, by clicking on "Private Messages".
                      You can also click on your name in any post you make and hit "view profile". There is also a settings button up at the top. You scan do different stuff from there.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                        Also, we now have gender tags working.

Please go to your settings and choose your gender.
                        False advertising - it didn't change my pre-set gender in the slightest.
                        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                        Scripture before Tradition:
                        but that won't prevent others from
                        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

I can't call you Caitlynbibito?
                          Visit my website! I have cookies. http://www.amyelizabethatkins.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thespia View Post
                            I can't call you Caitlynbibito?
                            Perish the thought.
                            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                            Scripture before Tradition:
                            but that won't prevent others from
                            taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                            of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Well my profile won't let me edit it. Maybe I can't figure out where to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by grmorton View Post
                                Well my profile won't let me edit it. Maybe I can't figure out where to do it.
                                click here
                                http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/pr...do=editprofile

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X