Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Can't get Tweb on my iPad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is no longer a problem for me. Whatever was happening has resolved itself.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This is giving me problems again today.

I turned the thing off and did a new search for the site and it was okay. And then an hour later I couldn't access it again and turning it off and doing a new search isn't working. I can access any other website I want to, except Tweb.

I tried Chrome and it is the same thing with that. Can't access Tweb, but can access anything else.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

You are deleting the cookies? Right? (I would think that would solve the problem). Have you tried Opera? These are my best guesses. Since I do not own Mac tablet (iPad).
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
          You are deleting the cookies? Right? (I would think that would solve the problem). Have you tried Opera? These are my best guesses. Since I do not own Mac tablet (iPad).
          Oprah??

g133893612056765669.jpg
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
            I don't know how to delete cookies on the ipad.

It is, however, now working fine again.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              I don't know how to delete cookies on the ipad.

It is, however, now working fine again.

I blame Jaltus.
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                I blame Jaltus.
                Works for me!

Comment

Roger is just messing with you mossy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Roger is just messing with you mossy.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Bill the Cat; 12-10-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Never trust a hobbit.

Comment

Same thing again...i downloaded a proxy server to access it, I've restarted the modem three other browsers, etc.. it only works using a proxy
                        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

This is acting up again today. Haven't been able to access all day long.

Is there a way to clear cookies on the iPad?

I have turned it off and on multiple times and tried a different search engine and a new search every time, and nothing.

I can access all sorts of other sites.

Comment

Does anyone know why I can't get videos to embed anymore?
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                              Does anyone know why I can't get videos to embed anymore?
                              the shortened youtube URL has some issues.
                              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                              -Ben Witherington III

Comment