Announcement

Collapse

JW - Watchtower Society Guidelines

Theists only.

Knock, Knock!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (the Jehovah's Witnesses). This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Regligions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: [urlhttp://theologyweb.com/campus/help#theologywebfaq/theologywebdecorum]Here[/url]
See more
See less

Call upon the name of the Lord - Prayers to the Lord Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
    You should apologize first for making the accusation without proof.
    If you ever get around to showing me wrong, I will HAPPILY apologize, but so far, all you're doing is kabuki dancing. Can you summarize whatever it is you were trying to say, or NOT?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I really wish you'd quit trying to force God into your own mold.
      This is what you accused me of in Post #3.

Please provide the proof for your accusation.

Thank you

Comment

This is what you accused me of in Post #3.

Please provide the proof for your accusation.

Thank you
        Suck a wet sweat sock.

Thank you
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I see that you are an extremely logical and well-balanced individual.
          Thank you for providing proof for that...even though that is not the area I asked it for.

Comment

I apologize for trying to take you seriously.

I had forgotten previous encounters, and as I watch you wax superfluous and verbose in the JW forum, it's all coming back to me....

Please forgive me for giving you the time of day.

Comment

Ok then...run along

Comment

Ok then...run along

Comment

You already provided proof for that by your response in Post #18.

Thank you

Comment

So, do you REALLY think you're going to make a difference with your approach? I mean, I'm just curious.

Comment

I'll leave that to the Lord.

Comment

The parable of the talents is a sobering reminder that it's not just effort that God asks for; it's results.
                        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Results are not necessarily always visible to us as to what happens in a person's heart (cf. 2 Corinthians 4:18).
                          Last edited by foudroyant; 01-28-2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

The ramblings of Cow Poke aside does anyone have any other information concerning what to call upon the name of the Lord means in reference to the Lord Jesus?

Comment

The ramblings of Cow Poke aside does anyone have any other information concerning what to call upon the name of the Lord means in reference to the Lord Jesus?
                              Wow, so I hacked you off enough to make you try to revive a dead thread?

Comment

2 1/2 pages of your nonsense wasted.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X