Announcement

Collapse

JW - Watchtower Society Guidelines

Theists only.

Knock, Knock!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (the Jehovah's Witnesses). This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Regligions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: [urlhttp://theologyweb.com/campus/help#theologywebfaq/theologywebdecorum]Here[/url]
See more
See less

Call upon the name of the Lord - Prayers to the Lord Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foudroyant View Post
    2 1/2 pages of your nonsense wasted.
    So, seriously, Foud, how bout summing up what it is you were trying to say in your TWO walls of text in your OP's.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Post #2. Last sentence.

Comment

Post #2. Last sentence.
        OK, since you were too lazy to summarize it, I went and snagged it!

Here it is....

I. The Jehovah's Witnesses belief that the Lord Jesus is not to be worshiped runs contrary to the fact that on several occasions to "call upon the name of the Lord" applies to the Lord Jesus.
        First of all, when was the last time we had any JW apologists?

So, what's your point?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm not too lazy. I already wrote it. I wanted you to do your homework by yourself.

To answer your first question: It doesn't matter. There are plenty of lurkers.

My point? See Post #32.

Comment

I'm not too lazy. I already wrote it. I wanted you to do your homework by yourself.

To answer your first question: It doesn't matter. There are plenty of lurkers.

My point? See Post #32.
            I decline. See it yourself. You and the Chinese bots.

Comment

See it myself? I already saw it since I posted it.

Comment

See it myself? I already saw it since I posted it.
                Good -- cause nobody else seems to give a flip.

Comment

Your jealousy as well as stupidity are noted.

849 hits...and counting.

Here's a rowel...to wipe the egg from your face!

Comment

Your jealousy as well as stupidity are noted.

849 hits...and counting.

here's a rowel...to wipe the egg from your face!
                    OK, Mickiel.

A rowel?

Comment

Like I said your jealousy as well as stupidity have been noted.

From Post #3..which you still ignore:

You asserted that God does not require you to address him in a specific format.
                      Then you told me that you wished I would stop trying to force God in my own mold.

You made the accusations so I am asking for the proof of your claims.

Comment

A ROWEL?

Comment

Jealousy.

Comment

Jealousy.
                            Yeah, you sound just like your smarter brother, Mickiel....
                            Originally posted by Mickiel
                            This thread needs to be over 10,000; it got derailed to the padded room. The Christians are jealous of these threads...
                            a ROWEL????

Comment

You made assertions without proof (as usual)...then when I ask for proof you don't give any.

Keep pounding the floor..but this time use your head to perhaps knock some sense into it.

Comment

You made assertions without proof (as usual)...then when I ask for proof you don't give any.

Keep pounding the floor..but this time use your head to perhaps knock some sense into it.
                                Should I use a ROWEL?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X