Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Helping Heterodoxic with Posting Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping Heterodoxic with Posting Problems

Originally posted by HeteroDoxic
    This statement alone makes you heterodox.
    -----
    Empty assertion with no proof because yo have none. No reasoning because you have less of that.

AND SOMEHOW ME OBJECTING TO YOUR Edited by a Moderator CLAIM makes me an unmitigated jerk.

By your standards, I'm supposed to sit here and say THANK YOU for such abusive crap. You, good man, are a flaming idiot.
    ============
    All you've been so far is unmitigated jerk. I'm not sure you could pull off subtle.
    ------
    Prove it. Shut up and prove it. I'll wager except for my objection to JPH when I got here, any "jerky" thing you point me out for, was MITIGATED by an earlier post.

PROVE IT. OR run from it.
    Could you pretty please use the quote function? It gets kinda hard sometimes to figure out who you're libeling.
    Last edited by mossrose; 11-07-2014, 04:42 PM.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Could you pretty please use the quote function? It gets kinda hard sometimes to figure out who you're libeling.
    -----

Not until someone can figure out why everything shows up with 3 lines on top of each other on my screen. I've said that so PRETTY PLEASE tell me why it's happening. Do negative adn positive numbers give you issues too?

Comment

Originally posted by HeteroDoxic View Post
      -----

Not until someone can figure out why everything shows up with 3 lines on top of each other on my screen. I've said that so PRETTY PLEASE tell me why it's happening. Do negative adn positive numbers give you issues too?
      How bout calming down just a tad, and maybe you could send me a screen shot of the problem, OK?

thanks
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Send me a way to do it. I don't think we can in here, can we?

ANd I've already answered it once, just like the previous comments you made to me ignored previous comments. FORGIVE ME for thinking we had a pattern of behavior. I'll certainly accept a solution. I really can't figure it out and I build my own computers.... so I'm not genius or anything but I'm not a total idiot.

Comment

Send me a way to do it. I don't think we can in here, can we?
          Maybe the easiest way is to do a screen shot - <Ctrl><PrintScrn> then save that as a jpg -- open that jpg in paint, and crop the part you're talking about. Does that make sense? (Not sure what your level of computer expertise is)

If you can do that, you can insert it as a pic, or PM me.

Comment

dunno why I thought we could do attachments here.... brb.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Maybe the easiest way is to do a screen shot - <Ctrl><PrintScrn> then save that as a jpg -- open that jpg in paint, and crop the part you're talking about. Does that make sense? (Not sure what your level of computer expertise is)

If you can do that, you can insert it as a pic, or PM me.
              Perhaps that can be taken to the computer help area.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Yes'm Ms Mossy! :salute:

DRAT!!!!!

Comment

dunno why I thought we could do attachments here.... brb.
                  You can, there are buttons for that. When replying right next to the smiley face icon, you have attaching links button, what looks like an email button, what looks like an unlinking button, a photo attachment button, and then a video attachment button. That very last one wraps quote tags around what you've selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                    You can, there are buttons for that. When replying right next to the smiley face icon, you have attaching links button, what looks like an email button, what looks like an unlinking button, a photo attachment button, and then a video attachment button. That very last one wraps quote tags around what you've selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It was a short explanation, I thought it fit well enough to do right here.

Comment

here

Comment

screenscrew.jpg

Comment

Just messin with ya cause Mossy messed with me... I started a thread in the Computer Lab .... I'll move this stuff there.

Comment

He's just channeling me. You are fine.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment