View Poll Results: Would you sign up for a Monster of the Month Club?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure!

1 33.33%
  • Probably

2 66.67%
  • Maybe, if it were in a system I liked

0 0%
  • Not a chance

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cryptomonster

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Yeah, I think I would prefer not to use them, I already have enough pain as is. That, and knowing how porcupine spines work, I would prefer to keep my brain intact.
    I didn't say it was a good idea - we're still finding them coming out of the desk chair one of the things sat in two years ago....

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'd be up for it. Heck, I might even think about contributing a monster or two.

ETA: Would this entail just typical 'monsters' (ie, things you would find in a dungeon crawl), or would this include other types of baddies as well (ie, I've got some concepts for foes that would be a little more nuanced than your typical Dire Gopher)? And is this restricted to D&D, or would this be more system neutral?
    Last edited by Chaotic Void; 11-12-2014 at 03:47 AM.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    I'd be up for it. Heck, I might even think about contributing a monster or two.

ETA: Would this entail just typical 'monsters' (ie, things you would find in a dungeon crawl), or would this include other types of baddies as well (ie, I've got some concepts for foes that would be a little more nuanced than your typical Dire Gopher)? And is this restricted to D&D, or would this be more system neutral?
    It would include any type of baddie but the emphasis at first would be on more typical monsters. As system neutral as possible - adaptation being up to the reader.