Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Why Did You Originally Join Theologyweb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a huge fan of JP Holding. I originally came here as a means to view his dialogues.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      As an owner, I hereby declare that you can no longer use the vowels "a" and "e" in your posts or you will be banned!!! Oh, and the letter "n"
      Dos tht cld th lttrs y d w?
      Last edited by 37818; 12-21-2014, 10:53 AM.
      . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
        Dos tht cld th lttrs y d w?
        What?? Type english or I will ban you!!!!!

Comment

I was a new Christian studying this thing called "orthodoxy" and trying to figure out if it was true. It was confirmed. Further, I was trying to figure out if there were reasons not to align myself with the church/denomination I was converted by, and I found that while there are reason, they are not sufficient for me to look elsewhere, and at least on an organization level are theologically sound even if we are not the most... Intellectual of Christian traditions.
          Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith? -Galatians 3:5

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            What?? Type english or I will ban you!!!!!
            k0631680.jpg
            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment