Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Bad breath & BO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad breath & BO

I came across an interesting article on current research on body odors, so I thought I'd share it. (Warning - contains one instance of a word that would get moderated here).
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

My daughter sweats profusely. We have her on a prescription grade deodorant, but if she exerts herself, she still sweats through it. We have to scrub the armpits of her shirts with soap before we wash them in the washing machine with detergent to cut the smell. She gets very embarrassed about it. BO and bad breath are very sensitive issues for a great number of people.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Some who have severe sweating REALLY bad, need botox injections because the glands overwork. However the typical script for sweat is LOTS of water, a pack of huggies wipes to go. In the morning dial soap and good deoderant. 2 times a week: Dial Soap (yellow bar) Iodine, deoderant, baby powder. Exfoliate the underarms and clear the pores while scrubbing morning and night.
      bad Breath: Brush the tounge. Twice a week, brush with baking soda. Use a disinfectant mouth wash at night. Avoid onions and garlic. Make sure you are cavity free, floss, don't smoke, and chew gom made with xylitol
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I have an interesting (unfortunate) problem: I can't wear stick deodorant. Every kind I've ever tried gives me a rash within a day or two.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Smelling farts is good for ya.

http://time.com/2976464/rotten-eggs-...-mitochondria/

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X