Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Favorite Podcasts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty choosy about the podcasts I listen to, I think mostly because I haven't found "my podcast" yet. I've found some value from a handful of libertarian podcasts (Tom Woods show, Contra Krugman) but even those I listen to only very sporadically and often not even the whole episode. The Babylon Bee podcast, still in its infancy, is worthwhile IMO if you find even a small amount of enjoyment from their written stuff.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      I'm pretty choosy about the podcasts I listen to, I think mostly because I haven't found "my podcast" yet. I've found some value from a handful of libertarian podcasts (Tom Woods show, Contra Krugman) but even those I listen to only very sporadically and often not even the whole episode. The Babylon Bee podcast, still in its infancy, is worthwhile IMO if you find even a small amount of enjoyment from their written stuff.
      Pretty much the same here. I generally listen to a podcast based on the topic not who is doing it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment