Thread: Paul: The Worship of the Lord Jesus

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by foudroyant View Post
    See Post #68.
    It is plainly obvious you do not subscribe to any form of Christianity...

Let us, again, summarise your denials of the standard/orthodox Christian faith:

1. You reject the teaching of the Nicene Creed, even though it has been reaffirmed continuously by the majority churches since at least 325CE.

2. You reject that Jesus was begotten of the Father, not made, God from God.

3. You reject that the Son is a distinct entity/individual/person from his Father. (You assume, despite the testimony of scripture, that the Father and Son are simply fabrications of the same person).

4. You believe the Son was incarnated, as a phantasm, not a real person, who obviously, as being such, could not die on the cross.

5. As you believe the Father and the Son are simply manifestations of the same person, then obviously you reject the witness of the NT, and most particularly reject A.John's testimony in the book of Revelation. Which is most strange! Given A.John, in his vision. has it that, in the end of times, the Son shares his Father's throne.

6. You reject A.Paul's testimony that God (the Father) raised Jesus from the dead! ((Acts 2:24, 32; 3:15, 26; 4:10; 5:30; 10:40; 13:30, 33, 34, 37; Rom. 4:24; 6:4; 10:9; 1 Cor. 6:14; Gal. 1:1; Col. 2:12; Rom 8:11).

7. You reject A.John's & A.Paul's inspired testimony, that all Jesus did, including his death and resurrection, was for the glorification of his Father (cp. Jn 17, Phil 2)

It is obvious to all viewers, that in your attempted diversions, not to mention the transparancy of your cowardice through your continuous refusal (20 times) to respond to the simple Christian (universal) testimony I presented to you, that in your avoidance of the most elementary beliefs of Christianity, that you reject mainstream and orthodox Christianity...

So it greatly amuses me that in your absolute ignorance you would dare to persecute the JWs, given you are drowning in your delusional apostasy.

It grieves me that you are so anti-Christ, that you reject his teaching, his disciples teaching, the apostles teaching and the teaching of mainstream Christianity (RCC,ROC,EOC,OCC,CoE,Lutherans etc etc)...

ps grasshopper: Get a concordance and discover the difference between proseuchē and deēsis then you might be able to formulate an argument...
    Last edited by apostoli; 08-15-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think there is something wrong with you.

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think there is something wrong with you.
    I know there is something wrong with you!!!! Possibly a bit too much weed????

In any case we have established over a lengthy period of time your total rejection of Christian belief...

It is plainly obvious you do not subscribe to any form of Christianity...

Let us, again, summarise your denials of the standard/orthodox Christian faith:

1. You reject the teaching of the Nicene Creed, even though it has been reaffirmed continuously by the majority churches since at least 325CE.

3. You reject that the Son is a distinct entity/individual/person from his Father. (You assume, despite the testimony of scripture, that the Father and Son are simply fabrications of the same person).

4. You believe the Son was incarnated, as a phantasm, not a real person, who obviously, as being such, could not die on the cross.

5. As you believe the Father and the Son are simply manifestations of the same person, then obviously you reject the witness of the NT, and most particularly reject A.John's testimony in the book of Revelation. Which is most strange! Given A.John, in his vision. has it that, in the end of times, the Son shares his Father's throne.

6. You reject A.Paul's testimony that God (the Father) raised Jesus from the dead! ((Acts 2:24, 32; 3:15, 26; 4:10; 5:30; 10:40; 13:30, 33, 34, 37; Rom. 4:24; 6:4; 10:9; 1 Cor. 6:14; Gal. 1:1; Col. 2:12; Rom 8:11).

7. You reject A.John's & A.Paul's inspired testimony, that all Jesus did, including his death and resurrection, was for the glorification of his Father (cp. Jn 17, Phil 2)

It is obvious to all viewers, that in your attempted diversions, not to mention the transparancy of your cowardice through your continuous refusal (20 times) to respond to the simple Christian (universal) testimony I presented to you, that in your avoidance of the most elementary beliefs of Christianity, that you reject mainstream and orthodox Christianity...

So it greatly amuses me that in your absolute ignorance you would dare to persecute the JWs, given you are drowning in your delusional apostasy.

It grieves me that you are so anti-Christ, that you reject his teaching, his disciples teaching, the apostles teaching and the teaching of mainstream Christianity (RCC,ROC,EOC,OCC,CoE,Lutherans etc etc)...

ps grasshopper: Get a concordance and discover the difference between proseuchē and deēsis then you might be able to formulate an argument...

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    See Post #60.

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    See Post #60.
    By your own witness, we have established over a lengthy period of time your total rejection of Christian belief...

It is plainly obvious you do not subscribe to any form of Orthodox or Mainstream Christianity...

Let us, again, summarise your denials of the standard/orthodox/mainstream Christian faith:

It is obvious to all viewers, that in your attempted diversions, not to mention the transparency of your cowardice through your continuous refusal (20 times) to respond to the simple Christian (universal) testimony I presented to you, that in your avoidance of the most elementary beliefs of Christianity, that you reject mainstream and orthodox Christianity...

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think you should summarize it again just so you are clear in your delusions.