See my response in Post #17 dummy.

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by foudroyant View Post
    See my response in Post #17 dummy.
    You said nothing of substance in Post #17. Just more infantile rants....You have already proved yourself to be a fruad, by not responding to a very simple set of Orthodox Christian beliefs....I am forced to understand you are a Sabellianiser, a group rejected by the Church since the 2nd century, and a group that continues to be rejected even though its ugly head arose again in the USA in the 20th century...

Apparently, you are too gutless to affirm or deny the most elementary teachings of Chistianity!!! Your reluctance evidences the imprudence of your stupidity...Once again I offer you a chance of redemption...

Questions arise: Do you ascribe to the Nicene Creed or reject it? Do you believe that before his incarnation the Son was begotten by his Father, not made, God from God? Do you believe that the Son is a distinct entity/individual from his Father? Do you believe the scripture's account that the Son was incarnated not of his own volition but was sent by his Father? Do you believe that in the end of times the Son will share his Father's throne, at the will of the Father? Do you believe, as A.Paul certainly did, that God (the Father) raised Jesus from the dead? Do you believe, as the apostles John & Paul certainly did, that all Jesus did was for the glorification of his Father (cp. Jn 17, Phil 2)

Failure to answer such basic questions will reveal you to be the fraud you actualise...

Jesus well describes you and like at John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do... "

Of course Christians supplicate to Jesus, but we do so for the intervention of his Father. As Jesus puts it at John 14:13: "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

Note John 3:34-35 "For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand..."

ps: It is of great interest that you, in your post #17, considered my direct quotation of scripture and my attestment to Christinan belief for nearly 20 centuries, as a stupidity. Tells all our viewers a lot about whatever heretical cult you have attached yourself to...
    Last edited by apostoli; 08-03-2014 at 05:03 AM.

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    yur funny

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    yur funny
    And obviously you have no Christian convictions...in my observation you just want to grandize yourself from a position of biblical ignorance...

Apparently, you are too gutless to affirm or deny the most elementary teachings of Chistianity!!! Your reluctance evidences the imprudence of your stupidity...Once again I offer you a chance of redemption...

Questions arise: Do you ascribe to the Nicene Creed or reject it? Do you believe that before his incarnation the Son was begotten by his Father, not made, God from God? Do you believe that the Son is a distinct entity/individual from his Father? Do you believe the scripture's account that the Son was incarnated not of his own volition but was sent by his Father? Do you believe that in the end of times the Son will share his Father's throne, at the will of the Father? Do you believe, as A.Paul certainly did, that God (the Father) raised Jesus from the dead? Do you believe, as the apostles John & Paul certainly did, that all Jesus did was for the glorification of his Father (cp. Jn 17, Phil 2)

Failure to answer such basic questions will reveal you to be the fraud you actualise...

Jesus well describes you and like at John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do... "

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    start another thread somewhere else about this topic.
    THIS THREAD has to do with the Lord Jesus being prayed to/worshiped.

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    start another thread somewhere else about this topic.
    THIS THREAD has to do with the Lord Jesus being prayed to/worshiped.
    Indeed. Scripture tells us explicitly, without denial, that King David had himself worshiped in equivalence with God (1 Chronicles 29:20). However, as Novation about 50-70 years before Nicea, in his lengthy Treatise on the Trinity makes plain, God (the Father) made the Son, God to us!!! So of course we should supplicate the Son as he is our Lord (1 Cor 8:6), our master and owner...

It appears, in your cowardice and lack of conviction, you deny Jesus Christ, his Father and all the teachings of Orthodox Christianity!!! So whatever dribble you wish to sprout is proved by our own obscurity to be in absolute error...

Once again (for the seventh time) I ask you to affirm or deny the most basic of Christian principles...

Do you ascribe to the Nicene Creed or reject it? Do you believe that before his incarnation the Son was begotten by his Father, not made, God from God? Do you believe that the Son is a distinct entity/individual from his Father? Do you believe the scripture's account that the Son was incarnated not of his own volition but was sent by his Father? Do you believe that in the end of times the Son will share his Father's throne, at the will of the Father? Do you believe, as A.Paul certainly did, that God (the Father) raised Jesus from the dead? Do you believe, as the apostles John & Paul certainly did, that all Jesus did was for the glorification of his Father (cp. Jn 17, Phil 2)
    Last edited by apostoli; 08-03-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by apostoli
    Indeed. Scripture tells us explicitly, without denial, that King David had himself worshiped in equivalence with God (1 Chronicles 29:20).
    Or if that isn't considered acceptable, Zechariah 14:16 should settle any doubts.
    και εκζητησατε με και ευρησετε με οτι ζητησετε με εν ολη καρδία υμων

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    How pathetic that you still cite 1 Chronicles 29:20 with the same old wrong interpretation of it.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ed=1#post70847

Post #200

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tabibito View Post
    Or if that isn't considered acceptable, Zechariah 14:16 should settle any doubts.
    Thankyou...though Zech 14:16+17 is a bit ambiguous. Imu, "the King, YHWH of Hosts" is a reference to the one personage. However, 1 Chron 29:20 makes a distinction between personages...I'm not infallible, so if you can provide some insight it would be appreciated...
    Last edited by apostoli; 08-04-2014 at 08:32 AM.

tWebber
    Faith
    RCC
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    How pathetic that you still cite 1 Chronicles 29:20 with the same old wrong interpretation of it.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ed=1#post70847

Post #200
    How pathetic is it that you can't affirm the Christian belief of 99% of the Churches...

For the 8th time I ask you to either affirm or deny the most basic of Christian teachings...

Do you ascribe to the Nicene Creed or reject it? Do you believe that before his incarnation the Son was begotten by his Father, not made, God from God? Do you believe that the Son is a distinct entity/individual from his Father? Do you believe the scripture's account that the Son was incarnated not of his own volition but was sent by his Father? Do you believe that in the end of times the Son will share his Father's throne, at the will of the Father? Do you believe, as A.Paul certainly did, that God (the Father) raised Jesus from the dead? Do you believe, as the apostles John & Paul certainly did, that all Jesus did was for the glorification of his Father (cp. Jn 17, Phil 2)

Your reluctance to affirm the most simple of Christian principles, now for the eighth time demonstrates you reject Christianity. The assumption therefore is that in your pretense you adhere to some hillybilly cult....