Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I Paid Less than $2.50 a gallon for gasoline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I filled up for $1.42 today.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• I filled up yesterday at $1.33
      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
        I filled up yesterday at $1.33
        You live right beside the oil fields. It should only cost you 3 or 4 cents
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
          The highest peak in Texas is Guadalupe Peak Near El Paso at 8,751 ft. The highest peak in the Appalachians, Mount Mitchell, is over 2000 ft. less at 6,684.
          Compared to the Rockies, those are hillocks.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            I filled up for $1.42 today.
            $1.45

after getting 30 cents off at Kroger

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Compared to the Rockies, those are hillocks.
              There are some mountains around Atlanta that you can drive over and never realize you went over a mountain.

Many years ago we used to go to a real old cemetery and sit around and have a few drinks and smoke that is about a mile behind Cumberland Mall which had a great view of Atlanta from the northwest. Then one day some developers built an apartment complex that was named Mount Wilkinson something or other[1]. We couldn't figure out why it was named that until I pulled out a map and discovered that the hill it was on is actually a mountain. Apparently it is just over 980' high but the slope is so gentle except at the very top you would probably guess it was well less than 200' tall.

Mount Wilkinson

1. no, it wasn't really "something or other" -- I just can't remember the full name and it has changed names a couple times since then

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Dropped from $1.39 to $1.37 today.

Comment

• $1.48!!!
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• $1.21 last night at Kroger.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• It's still over $2 here in Corvallis, but I got it in Salem for $1.80 Monday night.
                      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Back to the $1.60s in the north part of the county (where I live) but still in the mid to upper $1.70s in the rest of the county.

Comment

• $1.46
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• $1.33 today in SW Misery

Comment

• Originally posted by klaus54 View Post
                              $1.33 today in SW Misery
                              Missou has cars??
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                                Missou has cars??
                                Yes, but no mufflers...

Comment