Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I Paid Less than $2.50 a gallon for gasoline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw one station at $2.01 this weekend.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      I saw one station at $2.01 this weekend.
      Wouldn't that be $2.019?

They wanted you to give your 2¢

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Wouldn't that be $2.019?

They wanted you to give your 2¢

I'm supposed to be the ham here.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I have 31 cents off from one station because of discounts accumulated from the grocery store... but not a tank empty enough to justify cashing in just yet.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

sometimes my wife and I will take both cars when we have "the big discount", and back them up to each other at the pump, and do the maximum 35 gallons. (Kroger will only allow 35 gallons (last I checked (but that changes)) We have 40 gallons worth of "empty" between us, so we can usually get pretty close to the 35 gallons.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              sometimes my wife and I will take both cars when we have "the big discount", and back them up to each other at the pump, and do the maximum 35 gallons. (Kroger will only allow 35 gallons (last I checked (but that changes)) We have 40 gallons worth of "empty" between us, so we can usually get pretty close to the 35 gallons.
              I always knew that you could hold a lot of gas

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                I always knew that you could hold a lot of gas
                And I always knew you had the inability to hold back ANY!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  And I always knew you had the inability to hold back ANY!
                  You HAD to bring THAT up?!?
                  "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

I paid $1.81 last night!
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Gas is all around 1.75 and falling. the midwest has cheap gas...
                      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• I am holding out till they pay me 50 cents a gallon to take their gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          I am holding out till they pay me 50 cents a gallon to take their gas.
                          So you finally have become too cheap/lazy to use that siphon hose that you keep in the trunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                            Gas is all around 1.75 and falling. the midwest has cheap gas...
                            You should; you're closer to the source (and your state gas tax is very likely lower to boot - gas is usually 20-30 cents/gallon cheaper in Virginia than Maryland for that reason).

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              So you finally have become too cheap/lazy to use that siphon hose that you keep in the trunk
                              tltr

Comment

• Gas has been back to over $2/gallon for over a week

Comment