Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I Paid Less than $2.50 a gallon for gasoline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I remember when gas prices shot up and people started stealing it right out of your car.
    That reminds me. You never did return that siphon hose you borrowed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      That reminds me. You never did return that siphon hose you borrowed.
      I lent it to Cow Poke. How do you think he is getting cheap gas?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I lent it to Cow Poke. How do you think he is getting cheap gas?
        Refried beans at Taco Bell.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Refried beans at Taco Bell.
          NOBODY LIGHT A MATCH....
          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Taco Bell is the Mexican Phone Company.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If you want good refried beans you should go to Del Taco in Barstow, California. If you dare to go into California that is.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                If you want good refried beans you should go to Del Taco in Barstow, California. If you dare to go into California that is.
                I will check to see if my passport is up to date, and if it includes California.

Comment

I go to California every spring to visit my folks and my baby brother. So far I have made it out alive almost every time.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Gas is less than 2.5o a gallon in kansas ;)
                    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

89.9 a litre today here.

Times 4.4 = 3.95 Imperial gallon.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

gas2279.JPG

Been a long time since I filled up my truck for less than fifty bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          89.9 a litre today here.

Times 4.4 = 3.95 Imperial gallon.
                          About $3.50/gal - American
                          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Yup.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

My wife is proud because she beat my gas price by a dime a gallon.

215.JPG

Comment

I just paid $2.34 using my kroger points (30 cents off)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X