Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I Paid Less than $2.50 a gallon for gasoline!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    That's Romans, not Roman.
    I was kinda surprised I found a pic with the singular.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• As long engineers use the metric system, I don't care if Sparko's car goes five wheat-fields per pot of gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        As long engineers use the metric system, I don't care if Sparko's car goes five wheat-fields per pot of gas.
        It's 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          It's 10.
          Only if you're using European wheat-fields.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            Only if you're using European wheat-fields.
            Imperial, Metric or Kelvin?

Comment

• I currently get 1.5647e-12 parsecs per 255.9998793472 tablespoons of gas.

Comment

• $1.94 at Walmart, in spite of predictions that it will "go up 30 cents overnight" because of Venezuela.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X