Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: What art thou currently reading?

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Warrior of the Altii by Robert Jordan
    Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court by Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino
    Way of the Ascetics: The Ancient Tradition of Discipline and Inner Growth by Tito Colliander
    Thirty Steps to Heaven: The Ladder of Divine Ascent for All Walks of Life by Vassilios Papavassiliou
    St. Symeon the New Theologian and Orthodox Tradition by Hilarion Alfeyev
    Moral Transformation: The Original Christian Paradigm of Salvation by A. J. Wallace and R. D. Rusk
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Has anyone read, "Freedom to choose" by Ernest J Gruen? Nearly finished reading.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    In the Aftermath: Provocations and Laments by David Bentley Hart
    The book of Psalms, in as many translations as came quickly to hand.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Reformed Baptist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Esoteric Hollywood: Sex, Cults and Symbols-Jay Dyer. It is an interesting read in showing how the films we watch push a certain worldview. Though some of the book is conspiracy laden it is a fascinating read. It is similar to Brian Godawa's work.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Morgan's Run by Colleen McCullough
    Europe: A History by Norman Davies