Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sony Caves in to N Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Someone will get a copy and put it on the interwebz where it will likely be seen by the curious and get far more attention than if North Korea ignored it.
    Source: Kim Jong-un death scene from ‘The Interview’ leaks online

Well, that was fast.

Right on the heels of Sony’s announcement that the studio would be scrapping the Christmas Day release of “The Interview,” the film’s controversial climax has surfaced.

The scene features North Korea’s leader, Kim Jung-un (Randall Park), meeting a fiery end as a missile hits his helicopter. As the tyrant perishes from the explosion, the scene is dramatically slowed down to the sounds of Katy Perry’s "Firework."

As for the fates of Seth Rogen and James Franco, well, that’s still T.B.D. — at least until “The Interview” hits V.O.D.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

The story continues at the link provided along with the scene North Korea is so desperate to keep anyone from seeing.
    Last edited by rogue06; 12-18-2014, 04:30 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

your link is broken
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I was not going to watch the movie, but I they put it out directly to DVD (before DVDs completely disappear) I might.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          your link is broken
          Fixed it. Thanks.

It appears that since I posted it they removed the death scene video.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Fixed it. Thanks.

Maybe they got death threats.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Fixed it. Thanks.

It's still up here:

http://truthseekerdaily.com/2014/12/...-be-cancelled/

As usual, language warning in the comments, which contain even more retardation than swear words.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                One thing is clear - we got our butts kicked with this cyber attack. I think we need to harden our sites.
                Agreed, but it's not so cut and dry... Most companies are stupid enough not to hire a network security analyst to secure their networks until after the fact...
                "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

Although I immediately thought of the Great Sony PSN network hack only a year or so ago, the rumors coming from the techies I know was that this was more of a straight con job using inside men than a fully-virtualized endeavor that Anyone With an Internet Connection Could Do. North Koreans always did prefer the direct approach to intelligence gathering.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      One thing is clear - we got our butts kicked with this cyber attack.
                      We? Isn't Sony Japanese?

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
                        We? Isn't Sony Japanese?
                        They're the Anglosphere-est Asians, for better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
                          They're the Anglosphere-est Asians, for better or worse.
                          I highly doubt that. A country which actually uses English as a main language would more likely be the "Anglosphere-est" Asians.

Comment

I dunno, as Christians, should we be that fired up about what is really just another lewd movie from morally depraved Hollywood?
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              I dunno, as Christians, should we be that fired up about what is really just another lewd movie from morally depraved Hollywood?
                              Freedom of Speech is funny that way -- what if it had been The Passion of the Christ that they were attacking?
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Paprika View Post
                                I highly doubt that. A country which actually uses English as a main language would more likely be the "Anglosphere-est" Asians.
                                So it's a toss-up between Japan and Taiwan, then?

Comment