Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Partial Birth abortions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to think of it, tearing a baby limb from limb also sounds like a horrible way to die. Why are innocent babies subject to such cruel deaths? How would those abortionists like to be "aborted"? Of course, I would never do such a thing. Because murder is WRONG!
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Seriously, why are there people advocating sucking out fetal brains? They need them! They can't live without them. They want to move and have their needs met. And take in data. And eventually learn how to get to the other side of the room to get into something they shouldn't get into. Babies have no self preservation instinct!

Comment

This is sickening. https://www.liveaction.org/news/babi...vers-research/

AddThis Sharing Buttons
        Share to Facebook
        FacebookShare to TwitterTwitterShare to More
        More14.1K

A frequent reaction to the groundbreaking Planned Parenthood aborted fetal body parts trafficking videos released starting in 2015 by investigative journalist David Daleiden has been shock and disbelief. Millions of Americans watched them, horrified at the apparent trafficking of aborted fetal body parts for financial profit, with multiple high-level Planned Parenthood executives confirming the facts on-camera with callous dismissiveness. An abortion-friendly media allied with Planned Parenthood attempted to discredit the videos, unjustly prosecute Daleiden and co-investigator Sandra Merritt, and sweep everything under the rug. Then, earlier this month, Daleiden wrote an op-ed for the Washington Examiner in which he shared evidence that second-trimester babies were potentially delivered alive via induction abortion in order to get the most “complete” and “sterile” specimens for use in research at the taxpayer-funded University of Pittsburgh.

Daleiden described research studies done by National Institutes of Health-funded Dr. Jorg Gerlach (or Joerg, depending on sources), an experimental surgeon, professor, and researcher at the University of Pittsburgh. Gerlach uses both fetal and embryonic stem cells in his research on liver cell-based therapies. In a 2012 study, Gerlach described developing a protocol for obtaining liver specimens according to “current Good Manufacturing Practice” (cGMP) guidelines set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.”

READ: Report: Planned Parenthood purging staffers linked to body parts scandal

In the op-ed, Daleiden quoted Gerlach in identifying two necessities of harvested organs in general, and liver specimens in his particular research, in order to meet cGMP guidelines: 1) sterility of the entire specimen 2) short time without circulation of blood to organs (i.e. short time between time of death and use for research). Dr. Gerlach’s study read: “The abortions associated with our protocol were performed by routine medical induction; the labor was induced by local prostaglandin administration. Because we obtained the tissue from intact abdomens and removed the livers surgically under cGMP conditions, the tissue could be obtained in a sterile manner.”

Daleiden said, “The FDA’s cGMP guidelines require sterile tissue transplantation products, which means the abortion must leave the fetus intact, with internal organs unexposed to external pathogens.” Basically, the specimen has to be in one piece and cannot be exposed to feticides (digoxin or potassium chloride) traditionally used to ensure fetal demise during induction abortions of second or third trimester preborn babies. Typically, a feticide is first injected into the baby’s heart while in the womb, and then prostaglandin medication is given to induce labor and delivery of the dead baby.

But, as Daleiden points out, this can’t happen for Gerlach’s research, because these medicines would contaminate the fetal tissue: “To a medical certainty, a 5-month-old fetus aborted intact by labor induction is alive at the time of delivery. Feticides such as digoxin cannot be used in a harvesting case, and the whole point of the Gerlach protocol is to obtain fresh, live, clean liver cells for transplantation minimizing time without circulation.”

The research team described the collection process, saying, “The specimens were placed into sterile bags containing University of Wisconsin liver storage solution, and each specimen was transported on ice immediately after the abortion to minimize the transfer time until cell isolation,” then researchers “weighed” and “rinsed” the babies, then harvested their livers. Daleiden points out, “In other words, these babies either died when they were ‘submerged’ in bags for transport, or after their bodies were cut open to harvest their livers.”
        How could someone slice open a baby to get a liver? And the baby might still be alive or freshly drowned! There has to be alternatives to using fetal tissue for research now days! Imagine the researchers having to answer to Jesus for their actions....

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Imagine the researchers having to answer to Jesus for their actions....
          Sickening indeed, surely people will be awakened and this will stop. Praying...
          "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

What's horrible is that the pro-abortion folks like to claim we are the evil jerks for considering abortion to be baby murder!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              We actually deal with that in the law - when we believe another person has the ability and intent to kill us, and the threat is imminent, it is "justifiable" to use deadly force. It would be incredibly rare that such a tiny person could present such a threat.
              I am of the opinion though that it isn't lawful to extend this principle to justify lethal force against an abortionist doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                I am of the opinion though that it isn't lawful to extend this principle to justify lethal force against an abortionist doctor.
                Would be for the mother.
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  Would be for the mother.
                  Except she wouldn't get the chance. I've read stories where women were drugged for forced abortions or tied down.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X