Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Hi from the Hedgehog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, howdy, hey and Merry Christmas, young hog.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]3225[/ATTACH]
      That got an actual LAUGH OUT LOUD from me. My daughter looked at me like I was a loon...ok, well THAT'S not new

Comment

Originally posted by SpinyNorman View Post
        That got an actual LAUGH OUT LOUD from me. My daughter looked at me like I was a loon...ok, well THAT'S not new
        Me too... only it was my dog, Jake, who looked up at me like, "what's THAT all about?"
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I've had that in my stash for a while now, and I still giggle whenever I see it.

It seemed appropriate for your welcome back thread.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

All is well here in Delaware. Still teaching (18th year) fifth graders. My daughter is now 10 and she is so smart, brave, compassionate and amazing.

Life is good.

Last night Tweb just popped into my head. So happy to see so many names I remember still here.

Comment

Duns kevlar suit

Comment

All is well here in Delaware. Still teaching (18th year) fifth graders.
                They'll graduate eventually.
                Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                  They'll graduate eventually.
                  I spent 3 of the best years of my life as a 5th grader.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    I spent 3 of the best years of my life as a 5th grader.
                    And there is no one doubting that either...
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Hey RTT...I have missed ya.

Those pesky little blue critters still giving you trouble?

Comment

Hey RTT...I have missed ya.

Those pesky little blue critters still giving you trouble?
                        I've missed you also.

not as much as before I have now joined in a love for all things MLP, and no I haven't been taking any cold medicine

Happy Christmas

RumTumTugger
                        Tweb Mom Trolls beware.

Comment

I have a hedgehog.
                          Visit my website! I have cookies. http://www.amyelizabethatkins.com

Comment

I have some Vegemite.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              I have some Vegemite.
                              Still? It's gotta be 10 years old by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Still? It's gotta be 10 years old by now.
                                No, I bought a whole tub.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X