Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Bandecoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminiscing again of the good old days...paltalks,mononoke fishtanks on the bottom of the forum lol and great friends. I always remember Bandecoot saying he had a glass of water on his computer and when "God" turned it to wine is the day he would believe. Him debating with other atheists about Jesus existence and how he really did live and the proofs for that. Miss you Andrew

Comment

I was moving books around in the home office today, as I sit here in Covid19aritaville, and I came across the large copy of the Oxford History of the Classical World that Andrew had sent me not long before he passed. For the life of me I can't remember exactly why he did, some late night conversation. I have it sitting on one of my shelves, right next to my copy of the Cartoon History of the Universe. I rather think he would find that amusing.

Anyway...just wanted to say here that I remember my quirky friend. I also remember the great times I had on the old Tweb fondly.

Last edited by SpinyNorman; 04-10-2020, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinyNorman View Post
        I was moving books around in the home office today, as I sit here in Covid19areanaville, and I came across the large copy of the Oxford History of the Classical World that Andrew had sent me not long before he passed. For the life of me I can't remember exactly why he did, some late night conversation. I have it sitting on one of my shelves, right next to my copy of the Cartoon History of the Universe. I rather think he would find that amusing.

Anyway...just wanted to say here that I remember my quirky friend. I also remember the great times I had on the old Tweb fondly.
        Spiny! Very happy to see you.
        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Very happy to be seen. :)

Comment

Originally posted by SpinyNorman View Post
            I was moving books around in the home office today, as I sit here in Covid19aritaville, and I came across the large copy of the Oxford History of the Classical World that Andrew had sent me not long before he passed. For the life of me I can't remember exactly why he did, some late night conversation. I have it sitting on one of my shelves, right next to my copy of the Cartoon History of the Universe. I rather think he would find that amusing.

I think I still have one or two of his recommends on my "to-read" bookshelf.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X