Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Whisky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I have a bottle of Jacob's Ghost which I'm enjoying.

I've also been trying various varieties of Johnny Walker. So far, I think I like their black label the best (though I can't afford the blue label at the moment).
    I tried their double black a couple of months ago. Nothing special. The blue is good but way over priced.
    βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
    ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

I recently finished off my bottle of Hibiki. Fantastic stuff.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I have a bottle of Jacob's Ghost which I'm enjoying.

I've also been trying various varieties of Johnny Walker. So far, I think I like their black label the best (though I can't afford the blue label at the moment).
        I got a fifth of Jacob's Ghost as a present, haven't opened it yet. Guess I'll have to get on that.
        "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post
          It's pretty amazing. Try the Black Label if you haven't, though. Bolder flavor with less bite.
          Jim Beam Black 6 Year? If so... wowsers, it's actually cheaper here than the Devil's Cut stuff.

I recently tried some Woodford Reserve. I can recommend it pretty highly.
          I saw some bottles of that at my local Liquor Store... I believe it. For almost $50 here, it better be good.

On an related note I picked up some Bulleit Bourbon and some scotch called The Famous Grouse. Both of which are delicous.

I've heard The Maker's Mark is pretty good also... but it got Delisted where I am.
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
            Jim Beam Black 6 Year? If so... wowsers, it's actually cheaper here than the Devil's Cut stuff.

I saw some bottles of that at my local Liquor Store... I believe it. For almost $50 here, it better be good.

On an related note I picked up some Bulleit Bourbon and some scotch called The Famous Grouse. Both of which are delicous.

I've heard The Maker's Mark is pretty good also... but it got Delisted where I am.
            Did you get a haircut????

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Nope.

Comment

Nope.
                Just looking at your avatar and the expression on your face. Admit it!!!! You got a haircut!

Comment

Just looking at your avatar and the expression on your face. Admit it!!!! You got a haircut!
                  Heck no. It'd take an act of Divine Intervention to make me cut my hair. You should know this by now.

Comment

Heck no. It'd take an act of Divine Intervention to make me cut my hair. You should know this by now.
                    Or a girlfriend.

Comment

That was his reaction when someone told him that he'd look good with a crew cut.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Or a girlfriend.
                        To quote Meat Loaf... "I would do anything for love, but I won't do THAT!"

Comment

To quote Meat Loaf... "I would do anything for love, but I won't do THAT!"
                          That's what Sampson said.

Comment

What kind of whisky is that?
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

What kind of whisky is that?
                              The hair of the dog Chaotic Void kind

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                The hair of the dog Chaotic Void kind
                                Is that sorta like Beard Beer?

beard_beer1.jpg
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X