Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Whisky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-Shirt Ninja View Post
    Was it Fireball? I love that stuff. It's liquid alcoholic candy.
    Alcoholic candy is for wimminfolk.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Hence the thread, and its location.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Shirt Ninja View Post
        Was it Fireball? I love that stuff. It's liquid alcoholic candy.
        Yes, Fireball! I love cinnamon, but that was too much...
        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
          Cost me about $47.99, after taxes, bottle deposit, etc. For a frame of reference, a fifth of Jack Daniel's old No. 7 is $33.99 here in Saskatchewan.

So yeah, it's a little pricier than standard whiskey.
          That's pricey compared to here.... Fifth of Jack Daniels old No. 7 runs about $18 (US) ~ $22 Canadian
          "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Who can still get fifths?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 750 ml is pretty close.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Don't knock it until you try it!
                "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
                -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  750 ml is pretty close.
                  Right and "A fifth" is just plain easier to say than 750 milliliters...

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                    That's pricey compared to here.... Fifth of Jack Daniels old No. 7 runs about $18 (US) ~ $22 Canadian
                    Seriously?! I knew booze was cheaper in the states, but I didn't think there was THAT much of a difference.
                    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Whiskey, only useful when discussing Religion and Politics!

Comment

• Oh, by the way... I picked up a fifth of Laphroaig Quarter Cask today. I'm sipping a shotglass (1.5oz) worth as I'm typing this. Yum. Thanks for the recommendation, robrecht.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettyFordAllstar View Post
                          Whiskey, only useful when discussing Religion and Politics!
                          You forgot women.
                          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Just cracked open a bottle of Buffalo Trace today. I have to admit, I like this a little better than I do Woodford Reserve, and it may very well be my 'go-to' when I want a higher-end "Bang for Buck" Bourbon.

Comment

• I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• I don't doubt it. The price tag alone is quite daunting (just under $85 here in Saskatchewan).

Comment