Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
    [Were you interested in doing 3.5e campaign? Enough people are busy that I can't run the one I had planned, but I'm going to try to start a smaller one if you're interested.]
    Sure.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
      [GM's note: It kind of pains me to say this, because I hate ending campaigns prematurely, but would anyone object if we just ended this? It doesn't seem like there's much interest in it at this time- which is understandable, since it's tough to pick something back up after a long crash- and it'll give me a chance to prepare that Mutants and Masterminds campaign I want to run.]
      [Fine by me. I want to try out M&M..]
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X