Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [There! ]
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• [Here, but I'd rather wait until after Sunday to continue.]
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [I won't be around, sorry. Feel free to control my character.]

Comment

• [ Oooh! Oooh! Is it too late for Chris' character to become a Baptist Cleric from Al-abama?

Seriously, hope everything is okay, Chris.]
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• As the party follows the scouts directions, they come to a small wooded area, tracks leading into it. Upon entering... you hear a 'caw', as a crow flaps past from a nearby tree. The party can't help but feel that it's being watched.

[Okay, folks... pick your starting positions. Anywhere within the light blue area. As you pick your positions, remind me of your Initiative bonuses for when I roll Group Initiative.]

[GM's note: Derp. It would help if I supplied a map]

Murderbrawl.jpg
            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• [Where Garsen is works, I suppose. Initiative bonus = 0]
              Garsen casts magic weapon on his morningstar.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• [Put Sea in A12 Please. Init modifier is +1, and I still owe you an updated char sheet. ]
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• [Alvara in A11, please.

I won't have time before tomorrow to hunt down and update my character sheet, sorry...]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [GM's note: Still waiting on some people for Initiative bonuses and Updated Character Sheets... unless you don't mind going into an encounter under-leveled.

Don't worry, folks. I've been... distracted as of late. ]

Comment

• [You've been distracted - I haven't updated my game at all! ]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [GM's note: It kind of pains me to say this, because I hate ending campaigns prematurely, but would anyone object if we just ended this? It doesn't seem like there's much interest in it at this time- which is understandable, since it's tough to pick something back up after a long crash- and it'll give me a chance to prepare that Mutants and Masterminds campaign I want to run.]

Comment

• [I was enjoying it but I don't really have enough time to do the back work to pick it back up, so no, I don't object.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• [We just delayed the inevitable. ]
                            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• [I was enjoying it too - and a MM campaign doesn't interest me. Oh well. I've got plenty of other things to do for entertainment.]

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                [I was enjoying it too - and a MM campaign doesn't interest me. Oh well. I've got plenty of other things to do for entertainment.]
                                [Were you interested in doing 3.5e campaign? Enough people are busy that I can't run the one I had planned, but I'm going to try to start a smaller one if you're interested.]
                                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X