Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Allo?]
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Caden voices his preference to travel with Garsen.
      Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Seaendithas volunteers to speak with the Brood.
        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
          Caden voices his preference to travel with Garsen.
          Let's go talk with The Pack.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

[I'll go with Seaaxdjsudgsdygsd]

Comment

[Guess that leaves me with IC.

How far away are these tribes from one another? I agree with not spooking them but I also don't want to get ambushed short handed.]
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                [Guess that leaves me with IC.

How far away are these tribes from one another? I agree with not spooking them but I also don't want to get ambushed short handed.]
                [I think we're just talking with the visiting families, so we shouldn't need to travel far.]
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

[ Okay - works for me.]
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

[GM's Note: Okay, so Here's the Final List:

The Flock: John and Alvara
                    The Brood: Seaendithas and Carstina
                    The Pack: Garsen and Caden]

Sven beings to let you know a little about each tribe's customs:
                    "The Brood have been known to be forked-tongued when it comes to outsiders. If they tell you a truth, chances are they're holding two more out of reach."
                    "Now... The Pack have been known only to talk to people they feel they can trust. Don't be surprised if they are unwilling to speak about this matter."
                    "Members of the Flock tend to be honest and open, though they have a rather... unusual speech pattern that they can be quite touchy about. It's tough to explain, but you'll know it when you hear it."

He points you in the direction of each family's tent, and provides each of you with a small emblem. "This lets our tribe members know that you're there of my authority." Tlaloc says, "I'll stick around here and compare notes with Sven and Strangeoak."

[GM's note: Lemme know when you're ready to go]
                    Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

"I'm sure I can loosen their forked tongue a little. Let's go."

Comment

[Heigh ho, heigh ho! It's off to interrogate we go!]

Alvara shrugs and turns to John, "Ready?"

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Garsen says, "nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let's see what they're willing to share."

sigpic

Comment

(Seaendithas, Carstina)

The spell-caster and swords(wo)man duo saunter off to the tent they were told where The Brood's relatives are staying. Upon arriving, you show the emblem provided by Sven, and they welcome you in. Sitting across from an older man and his wife, you see a younger couple, both of which wear a necklace with some hardened snakeskin and stones as decorations strung along it. They appear to look at you rather suspiciously as you take your seats.

(Garsen, Caden)

The Dwarven Cleric and the warrior stride over to the place where the Pack is staying. As you open the tent and show your emblem to them, you catch a whiff of roasted meat; They appear to be sitting down for lunch (it is, approximately, lunchtime). As you're given a seat, you notice a gruff-looking couple across from the younger couple- who appear to be expecting a child- wearing bracelets made of a feral canine's canines. They don't look too impressed by your presence.

(John, Alvara)

The silent ranger and the snarky sorceress walk over to the place where the Flock and their family is staying (also noticing that this tent has a couple of guards). You're greeted warmly, even before your emblem is shown. As you sit down, aside from the hosts, whose age looks to be roughly thirty, there's two couples of similar age sitting across from you, both of which have white and gray feather ornaments in their hair. They seem fairly nonchalant about your presence.
                            Last edited by Chaotic Void; 02-11-2014, 10:15 AM.
                            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

[Er,what are we supposed to do?]
                              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              I support the :
                              sigpic

Comment

[ NOW you ask? We're going to go talk to all the tribes involved in the conference to see if anything else weird happened or see if maybe we can get some sort of clue about who's programming the bugs.

]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X