Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [Guess that leaves me with IC.

How far away are these tribes from one another? I agree with not spooking them but I also don't want to get ambushed short handed.]

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    [Guess that leaves me with IC.

How far away are these tribes from one another? I agree with not spooking them but I also don't want to get ambushed short handed.]
    [I think we're just talking with the visiting families, so we shouldn't need to travel far.]
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [ Okay - works for me.]

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [GM's Note: Okay, so Here's the Final List:

The Flock: John and Alvara
    The Brood: Seaendithas and Carstina
    The Pack: Garsen and Caden]

Sven beings to let you know a little about each tribe's customs:
    "The Brood have been known to be forked-tongued when it comes to outsiders. If they tell you a truth, chances are they're holding two more out of reach."
    "Now... The Pack have been known only to talk to people they feel they can trust. Don't be surprised if they are unwilling to speak about this matter."
    "Members of the Flock tend to be honest and open, though they have a rather... unusual speech pattern that they can be quite touchy about. It's tough to explain, but you'll know it when you hear it."

He points you in the direction of each family's tent, and provides each of you with a small emblem. "This lets our tribe members know that you're there of my authority." Tlaloc says, "I'll stick around here and compare notes with Sven and Strangeoak."

[GM's note: Lemme know when you're ready to go]
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Technology Staff
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    "I'm sure I can loosen their forked tongue a little. Let's go."

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [Heigh ho, heigh ho! It's off to interrogate we go!]

Alvara shrugs and turns to John, "Ready?"

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Garsen says, "nothing ventured, nothing gained. Let's see what they're willing to share."
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    (Seaendithas, Carstina)

The spell-caster and swords(wo)man duo saunter off to the tent they were told where The Brood's relatives are staying. Upon arriving, you show the emblem provided by Sven, and they welcome you in. Sitting across from an older man and his wife, you see a younger couple, both of which wear a necklace with some hardened snakeskin and stones as decorations strung along it. They appear to look at you rather suspiciously as you take your seats.

(Garsen, Caden)

The Dwarven Cleric and the warrior stride over to the place where the Pack is staying. As you open the tent and show your emblem to them, you catch a whiff of roasted meat; They appear to be sitting down for lunch (it is, approximately, lunchtime). As you're given a seat, you notice a gruff-looking couple across from the younger couple- who appear to be expecting a child- wearing bracelets made of a feral canine's canines. They don't look too impressed by your presence.

(John, Alvara)

The silent ranger and the snarky sorceress walk over to the place where the Flock and their family is staying (also noticing that this tent has a couple of guards). You're greeted warmly, even before your emblem is shown. As you sit down, aside from the hosts, whose age looks to be roughly thirty, there's two couples of similar age sitting across from you, both of which have white and gray feather ornaments in their hair. They seem fairly nonchalant about your presence.
    Last edited by Chaotic Void; 02-11-2014 at 03:15 PM.
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [Er,what are we supposed to do?]

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    [ NOW you ask? We're going to go talk to all the tribes involved in the conference to see if anything else weird happened or see if maybe we can get some sort of clue about who's programming the bugs.

]