Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hello!", John says to the flock members.
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

(John)

They give a slight nod, acknowledging your presence. One of the males speaks up, "Hello. I don't believe- MINE- our cousins introduced us... What's your name? MINE is Jeraldo. This is- MINE- my wife, Gertrude." He motions to the woman next to him. "And these are- MINE- my sister Jennifer and- MINE- her husband Thomas."
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

[All yours, IC - try not to get us killed, okay?]
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

"My name is John."
          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
          -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

Alvara pokes John meaningfully. She gives him an exasperated look until he introduces her.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

"I am Carstina and this is Seaendithas," She says warmly, "It's a pleasure."

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                Alvara pokes John meaningfully. She gives him an exasperated look until he introduces her.
                [What? Cat got your tongue?]
                John waves his hand towards Alvara,and says, "This is Alvara."
                -Unknown

I support the :
                sigpic

Comment

(Carstina/Seaendithas)

The couple looks at you warily and the husband replies, "I am Marcus, and this is my wife, Cleopatra. Is there something you need of us?"

(John/Alvara)

Jeraldo smiles, "Is there anything- MINE- we can do for- MINE- you?"

Comment

[You really are a nerd, CV.]
                    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

[Um,Teal(or anyone else for that matter),what should I ask?]
                      -Unknown

I support the :
                      sigpic

Comment

Garsen says, "We thank you for allowing us to eat together with you. May you be blessed in return for your hospitality. My name is Garsen, and my companion is Caden."
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

(Garsen/Caden)

The older gentleman grunts, "Well, at least you 'civilized' folk have good manners. Name's Zeke. This is Mary." He motions to his wife. "This is our daughter, Isla, and her bull-headed husband Lyle." His daughter shoots him a dirty look for that last comment.

Comment

[Very politely explain why we're here first. Sorry to put you on the spot but I'm offline at home and I don't want to hold things up with y'all waiting for me.]

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

"There is nothing we need. We wish only to listen." Seaendithas replies.
                              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

"We're here to ask you about what you know about the big council meeting. Do you know anything of interest?"
                                -Unknown

I support the :
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X