Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Thread: Pest Control (D&D 3.5e), Continued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caden sheepishly asks, "It seems like you all have interesting names for each others' tribes. Do you mind me asking what other tribes call the Pack?"
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

(Caden/Garsen)

Lyle immediately pipes up with a smug grin, "Oh, that depends. We call them furballs, or if they're really ornery, mutts." As he motions by tilting his head over to his in-laws, Isla immediately comes up behind him smacks her husband upside the head like only an angry pregnant woman can do. Zeke and Mary chuckle at this.
      Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Caden directs a question at Lyle and Isla: "How did the two of you meet?"

Comment

(Caden/Garsen)

Isla replies, "We met at a trade gathering about two years ago hosted by The Pack. We had wanted to get married a few months later, but my parents refused their blessing on our marriage, so we eloped and we've been here since."

Comment

"Trade gathering? That sounds like fun."

Comment

(Caden/Garsen)

"Not really," Lyle perks up, rubbing the side of his head. "Unless you're a merchant or craftsman, it's pretty boring. Unless someone tries to steal something or kill someone, that is. Then bodyguards like me get to have some fun."

Comment

"Craftsman, in my case," Caden smirks. "When else do the tribes gather together?"

Comment

(Caden/Garsen)

Lyle thinks for a moment and says, "Eh, the tribes generally gather together at the beginning of each new season. 'Course, those are only major gatherings. You've got individual families that meet every now and then, or even specific people from one camp visiting folks in another."

Comment

[GM's note: ]

Comment

"Does anything special happen at the seasonal gatherings?"

Comment

[I'm not being lazy. I'm just at a loss.]
                        I'm not here anymore.

Comment

[not sure what else to ask; I don't see much more information forthcoming]
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

[Any other leaders come home different than before? Anyone who attended that conference when the leaders were alone notice anything weird before or after? And unusual activity in leadership since that gathering? Any noticeable personality changes? Did any of the leaders say anything about that particular meeting (the part where the bodyguards weren't allowed)?]
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

(Garsen/Caden)

[GM's note: Derp. Didn't see this. To be honest, I'm just tempted to throw you guys a bone right now to get things going... Here goes]

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                              "Does anything special happen at the seasonal gatherings?"
                              Lyle replies, "Eh, usually there's feasts and dancing. Competitions for both men and women of different varieties, and that's usually when couples decide to get married."

Zeke mutters under his breath, "Yeah, when they don't steal our daughters from under our noses."

Lyle gives him a dirty look and says, "Excuse me, old man?"

"You heard me, you bull-headed daughter stealer. If you hadn't taken her away from me, we wouldn't be in this mess right now."

Isla and Mary immediately give their husbands 'the stare' (you know... THAT stare... the one you get when you've aggravated a woman), but even that doesn't seem to defuse the situation.

Comment

"What mess?"
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X