Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

updated the way unread posts and threads are handled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    Once you get through the whole thing it is supposed to be good. We shall se tomorrow.
    You mean I have to click on them all!!!!!

Comment

I told you all. click the "mark all forums read" and start over fresh. simple.

and yes, it was all my idea and doing. I got tired of seeing unread threads, then coming back to the site 30 minutes later and they were all gone even though I didn't read any of them. Hopefully this will fix that.

If you don't like it, then blame Jaltus!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I told you all. click the "mark all forums read" and start over fresh. simple.

and yes, it was all my idea and doing. I got tired of seeing unread threads, then coming back to the site 30 minutes later and they were all gone even though I didn't read any of them. Hopefully this will fix that.

If you don't like it, then blame Jaltus!
        Can I still blame Jaltus even if I like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
          Can I still blame Jaltus even if I like it?
          You can always blame Jaltus.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Thank you, Sparky, for fixing this stuff.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              You can always blame Jaltus.
              Then I blame Jaltus.

Comment

I blame jaltus for making us all blame jaltus.

Comment

I miss Jaltus...
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    I miss Jaltus...
                    I don't think I ever knew him.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      I don't think I ever knew him.
                      And I for one blame Jaltus for that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I do not think he has been around since the crash has he?
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Nope.

He might have signed up, but he isn't around much at all.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I do not think he has been around since the crash has he?
                            He has, but not much. I've heard that having twins will do that to a guy.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              I've heard that having twins will do that to a guy.
                              And whose fault is that?
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

And whose fault is that?

Obviously, I blame Jaltus.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X