Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

168228_f3ff40bdf3740ce2f41a569dae784fd1.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

We need a similar meme for atheists with raw live kittens on the plate. Is it true, in America, atheists are banned from eating bacon?

Comment

Originally posted by MankyScotsGit View Post
        We need a similar meme for atheists with raw live kittens on the plate. Is it true, in America, atheists are banned from eating bacon?
        kittens? surely you jest.

porkbeanie.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MankyScotsGit View Post
          Sparko started the rumor in hopes of getting more bacon for himself.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'v never shot a gun but I'd like to go to a shooting ranje sometime and try. But I personaly think a sord wood be cooler to own than a gun.
            Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
              I'v never shot a gun but I'd like to go to a shooting ranje sometime and try. But I personaly think a sord wood be cooler to own than a gun.
              No, trust me, the days when owning a sword was cool are long past. Especially if that sword is a katana. These days owning a sword = endless mockery.

CyFyMRL.jpg
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                No, trust me, the days when owning a sword was cool are long past. Especially if that sword is a katana. These days owning a sword = endless mockery.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23685[/ATTACH]
                A short bladed weapon is still extremely useful in hand-to-hand but any long bladed weapon is pretty much a relic. Still deadly, but just not a good weapon of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                  No, trust me, the days when owning a sword was cool are long past. Especially if that sword is a katana.
                  katana.jpg

forgedinfire.jpg
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

We don't allow inappropriate comments like that here.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Bill the Cat; 02-26-2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Warning View Post
                      Edited by a Moderator
                      Thank you for digging up a five year old thread so that you could add your, um, "contribution."
                      Last edited by Bill the Cat; 02-26-2022, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Thank you for digging up a five year old thread so that you could add your, um, "contribution."

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          You're very welcome. Sorry if it hit too close to home.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Warning View Post

You're very welcome. Sorry if it hit too close to home.
                            I'll leave you to your strange obsessions

Comment

Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: Bill the Cat

Funny, but not appropriate.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                              Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Bill the Cat; 02-26-2022, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Just some gun news:

Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals Invalidates ATF Bump-Stock Rule—Holds that Congress, Not ATF, Declares What the Law Is.

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X