Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    By people who own guns and are NOT criminals and murderers?
    By people who are only renting guns.
    "[Mathematics] is the revealer of every genuine truth, for it knows every hidden secret, and bears the key to every subtlety of letters; whoever, then, has the effrontery to pursue physics while neglecting mathematics should know from the start he will never make his entry through the portals of wisdom."
    --Thomas Bradwardine, De Continuo (c. 1325)

Comment

By people who own guns and are NOT criminals and murderers?
      By me! Only I can have a gun and use it properly. Everyone else should be shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Pythagoras View Post
        By people who are only renting guns.
        oooh. I didn't account for those evil people! They should be shot too!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          oooh. I didn't account for those evil people! They should be shot too!
          By those issued guns by the government?
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            By cameras.
            Cameras attached to guns?

I remember reading about a "hitman" who had attached a small camera to his handgun that took a picture everytime he fired it so that he could provide confirmation that the contract was fulfilled.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Just for fun, a Smith & Wesson 500 vs a watermelon.

“In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."
              -Adam Hamilton, Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzword View Post

That watermelon had it comin'

Or as CP might say, it needed killin'

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I usually don't find newer military weapons aesthetically pleasing, but the HK MP7 submachine gun is a definite exception.

Not that I need a weapon specifically made for armor-piercing rounds, but hey...
                  Last edited by Buzzword; 01-11-2015, 12:43 PM.
                  “In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzword View Post

I just showed this to my wife. I fired a .500 one time, and it was enough. I told her if she ever fired it, she would cry like a girl. She laughed.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The All-American Breakfast:

iRSmRCg.jpg

Comment

I just showed this to my wife. I fired a .500 one time, and it was enough. I told her if she ever fired it, she would cry like a girl. She laughed.
                        Fired a Desert Eagle .50 recently. Surprisingly easy to control.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3456[/ATTACH]
                          Too much egg, not enough bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            That watermelon had it comin'

Or as CP might say, it needed killin'
                            Hickock45.
                            sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3456[/ATTACH]
                              That egg needs to be properly cooked.
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                                That egg needs to be properly cooked.
                                I agree. I only like them scrambled or hard boiled. Let's ditch the eggs and add more bullets.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X