X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I got more hair than the both of 'em

And none of it is on my back like Raph
    Interesting! I have very little hair on my back and virtually none on my legs. I have not lost hair anywhere else? ? ?

Don't want to hear about stuff like that? Thbbbt.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      Interesting! I have very little hair on my back and virtually none on my legs. I have not lost hair anywhere else? ? ?

Don't want to hear about stuff like that? Thbbbt.
      Kinda the same. And it's only recently I've had to start shaving more than once a week (my daughters don't like it when I get a beard)
      Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Uh, no. I picture you as ... Irate Canadian...young...typing on computer. ..
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
            Uh, no. I picture you as ... Irate Canadian...young...typing on computer. ..
            And full of rage.

(Sorry)
            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I always picture Carrikature with a guitar, strumming as he posts...
              This made me laugh. I do want to learn guitar, but I don't play yet.
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Bill the Cat..."Ack!"
                Cerebrum...robot with fishing pole

No fishing pole, but maybe there is a way to do that.

Comment

For some reason I imagine that the male Twebbers that are older than me have mustaches. Like Sparko sorta looks like Nick Offerman, but more laid back:

offerman,nick_b.jpg

Or Stacey Keach

stacy-keach-mikehammer-5.jpg

Cow Poke. He looks like a Texan. Wears cowboy shirts, glasses, sometimes has a goatee, and occasionally a cowboy hat.

Rogue looks like a professor, but not an old professor...slightly adventurous, but not Indiana Jones adventurous.

Maxvel looks tall, thin, probably dark hair. Wears thin flannel shirts with the sleeves rolled up and cargo pants.

Teallaura is thin, probably in her late 30s or 40s, pretty, but serious. Thin lips, long brown hair, and eyes that are slightly suspicious about other people. She looks like a slightly strict, but not mean, nurse or teacher.

KingsGambit is in his early 30s. Wears glasses. Nicely styled short hair. Cleanly shaven. Kinda preppy. Slightly similar to this picture of Chris Evans, but he needs the glasses:

f0856c9da11baaac87b0dcd06c4ff733.jpg

robrecht is in his early-mid 40s. I can't quite place how he looks, but he's medium build, dark hair, his eyes and mannerisms show intelligence, inquisitiveness, and calmness. Sometimes he's wearing a Monks cowl with the hood off.

DestertBerean is young. Probably in his mid-20s. Skinny. Clean shaven. Mid-length hair that's probably dirty blonde. Doesn't talk a lot, but is slightly fidgety. He's a good soul, who doesn't like to be the center of attention, but likes to be there for the good stuff.

lao tzu is in his mid-40s. He's thin and tall. Clean shaven. Has very short hair that's untimely white or gray. He has ever so slightly a bit of a dandyness about him, but not in any sort of an effeminate way. He's a bit of an intellectual know-it-all, but his students find that more endearing than annoying.

LostSheep is in his late 20s/early 30s. Medium build. Dresses nice. He's a very nice person. Gets uncomfortable when his friends or family get into it, so he goes out of his way to break up contention and helps others, but other than that, he's pretty quiet. Doesn't like to make waves.

Scrawly is slightly short, fairly thin build, medium to long blonde hair that has a naturally unkempt, but not exactly messy look to it. Like he planned for it to look that way. He's pretty laid back, but can be easily agitated. Very inquisitive, but he's also extremely kind. Will give the shirt off his back for anyone who needs it.

Soyeong is a young Asian man. Clean shaven. with keen eyes, but doesn't like to be the center of attention.

mossrose, is not nearly as old as everyone jokes that she is. She's probably my mom's age, and she looks like a good-natured grandma. Her hair is graying, but she still has plenty of brown in it. She's very trustworthy and loyal, but once she's made her mind up about something, she's like a mule.

Cerebrum is young. In his 20s. Skinny. Dark hair. Easy to make friends with. Stands firm on the foundation of his beliefs, but doesn't care for confrontation.

Carrikature is in his mid-30s to mid-40s. Average height. Clean shaven. Dark hair, dark intelligent eyes. Very serious, but pleasant to be around.

Irate Canadian looks like a really young and less nerdy version of Rick Moranis from Strange Brew.

Raphael is in his mid to late 30s. Thin to medium build. Well dressed. Very kind and down to earth. Reminds me of an older and taller Joseph Gordon-Levitt with slightly longer hair. And of course he's got an accent that I can't place. Somewhat South African/Kiwi.

Jedidiah is basically Sam Elliott, but not necessarily with the cowboy hat.

Sam-Elliott-July-8-014.jpg

Okay. That's all I can come up with for now.

Comment

Ignored again...
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                      Ignored again...

He was being nice and not saying that BtC = Miley Cyrus
                      btc5.jpgBtC4.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrift View Post

DestertBerean is young. Probably in his mid-20s. Skinny. Clean shaven. Mid-length hair that's probably dirty blonde. Doesn't talk a lot, but is slightly fidgety. He's a good soul, who doesn't like to be the center of attention, but likes to be there for the good stuff.
                        For starters...I'm a SHE!
                        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                          For starters...I'm a SHE!
                          I've never thought of you as being anything but

Never understood the confusion.

Interestingly when The Curtmudgeon and I debated a couple times we both concluded that the other was probably college aged.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                            Jedidiah is basically Sam Elliott, but not necessarily with the cowboy hat.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4429[/ATTACH]
                            I can live with that.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• I am actually blonde. And have very little grey hair.

And I am not as stubborn as Mr. mossy. But the rest is okay.
                              Last edited by mossrose; 03-06-2015, 10:06 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• I'm cute.
                                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment