Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Christian Group Purchases Abortion Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ana Dragule View Post
    Abortion doesn't always stop a beating heart. At least I don't think an embryo implants after it forms a heart.
    A surgical one would. The kind that would kill an embryo in the first couple of weeks would be a chemically induced abortion.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      This is interesting ... the "other side" views this as "sneaky"....

Source: Care2.com

Anti-Abortion Groups Sneaks Into Old Planned Parenthood Building

Like many of the reproductive health clinics and abortion clinics forced to close in Texas over the last few years, the loss of the Planned Parenthood affiliate in Bryan Station, Texas, was heavily felt by its community. In part impacted by the state legislature’s anti-choice agenda, which stripped and defunded Planned Parenthood clinics and stopped them from being able to offer testing for STIs, birth control options and other family planning and sexual health services, the clinic closed like so many others in the state, an event that caused a crisis in women’s health.

The situation became so volatile, even massively anti-abortion legislators agreed that family planning and sexual health clinics needed to be supported again. That was no doubt part of what led to the Bryan Station community’s excitement when it learned that a “sexually-transmitted disease clinic” would be moving in to the old Planned Parenthood building next year.

The problem? It’s also housing an anti-abortion activist group.

© Copyright Original Source

They don't even know that it's "Bryan, Texas" -- they cite "Bryan Station, Texas". It's a twin cities kind of thing ... Bryan / College Station.
      yes, because sneaking around = selling to a group who listed their actual name on the documents...
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Dragule View Post
        Abortion doesn't always stop a beating heart. At least I don't think an embryo implants after it forms a heart.
        Does not alter the truth of the message.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Which is exactly why it was thought, "why try to hide the fact that we're purchasing this for God's Glory --- God will BLESS the effort".

And He did, and is.
          Good enough, but I'm with the other ten Boom sister on this one.

If one wants to pour water on your altar before asking God to light it up then that is fine (was it Baal that had child sacrifice? Would be poetical ironic if so.). My personal preference is for Matthew 10:16 “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."... with an emphasis on the 'serpents' part.

On the other hand I'm not much with social relations so it is almost certainly the case that misdirection would have been poor long-term strategy in this case.
          Last edited by Draco Dei; 07-30-2015, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I'll have to get my sources together, and find some of the testimonies, but there are women who had gone to this place for abortions (some of them actually proceeded to have the abortions, others "chickened out"). Since it's been run as a Christian entity, many of these women have been "drawn back" for answers - comfort, counseling, healing.... It's like going back to the scene of the crime to try to understand what actually happened.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Just a quick update - I Googled "Abortion" for College Station, Texas, and this is the first hit...

http://www.hopepregnancy.org/

hope.jpg

This is in the building where Planned Pregnancy had been operating, and they are fully operational as a Christian counseling service. Several ladies from our Church volunteer there, and were sharing some really wonderful testimonies.

This room in the STD testing center was formerly a place of death, and the metal revolving door is the same door through which abortion mill workers passed the bodies of babies killed in abortion from the procedure room into the lab for examination.

source
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The current movie - Unplanned - is about this very situation...

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X