Announcement

Collapse

Naturalism 101 Guidelines

NONTHEISTS and hard agnostics only.

This forum is strictly for discussions and debates between nontheists and hard agnostics only. The topic range is for nontheist "in house" issues much like Theology201/Ecclesiology201 is for "in house" Christian/theist issues.

This area is not to be used to unfairly substantively rebut/discuss/criticize specific other members who cannot respond or defend. It also is not be used as a platform to simply stack arguments against theism with the intent that they cannot be responded to here, but interactions between different nontheist viewpoints is highly encouraged. Arguments simply directed towards rebutting or disproving theism should be posted in Apologetics 301.

Additionally, gratuitous blasphemy or mocking of Christians will not be sanctioned in this area. If you wish to mock, please do it where the mocked can respond. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and do not abuse this area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

It's lonely in here ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's lonely in here ...

But I've no doubt we'll have company soon. Never, not once, ever, did we manage a Naturalism thread without a theistic interloper.

Just wait.

And it's not as we're barging in on the creationist chitchat all the time. I wouldn't want to; it's interesting to see what creationists debate among themselves.

Comment

Until we get religion back into the postbits, of course, it could be hard to tell who the heathen are around here. The secret handshake won't work. I think this could be a job for the EAC™ ... assuming there was an EAC™ ... which there isn't, of course.

At least that's what I heard on the EAC™ chatline this morning.

Comment

I SO want to post in here!

:outie:

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Sorry, I can not give moss an infraction for posting here.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            I SO want to post in here!

:outie:
            Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            Sorry, I can not give moss an infraction for posting here.
            S'okay, Jed ... the black® helicopters are on it.

Comment

It was always lonely in here.

Comment

When philosophical naturists dialogue with philosophical naturalists it is like the sound of 'one hand clapping.'

Waiting for the slap on the wrist for posting here. But than again this is where 'seer' and 'sparko' think I belong
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

It's ok. I'm here now.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

I can give Mossy an infraction for posting here :P

Comment

Alvin Plantigna defeated by Seth Lloyd.
                      http://www.edge.org/conversation/the...ional-universe
                      So you know how complexity arises without God.
                      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Nobody comes here any more... it's too crowded.

Comment

More people would come here if less people would come here
                          Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                          MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

WHOOOOPHH!!!! Woooosh! Whoomph . . . whomp . . . whomp . . . whomp . . . whomp

sniff?! sniff?!
                            Last edited by shunyadragon; 04-07-2014, 06:37 PM.
                            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                              WHOOOOPHH!!!! Woooosh! Whoomph . . . whomp . . . whomp . . . whomp . . . whomp

sniff?! sniff?!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X