Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

So, One Minute Later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, One Minute Later?

I like this one.

Human ferris wheel...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Indeed. Just keep going back a minute at a time and you can't have abortion without looking very hypocritical or something. Don't know why some think the baby needs to be outside to be protected. If a baby was immediately put on ECMO(a longterm heart-lung machine) during an EXIT procedure(procedure that uses the placenta to give the docter time to establish an airway for a baby whose lungs/airway would not be functional at birth otherwise) and thus never got air in their lungs, would those people think it's ok to kill the baby that hasn't breathed in oxygen from the air?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Well, ignore the fact that kid would be highly wanted!

Comment

When was that video made? Isn't Macaulay Culkin in his thirties now???

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          When was that video made? Isn't Macaulay Culkin in his thirties now???
          It's recent - so it would be a 30+ year post-birth abortion. Depending on how annoying you find Mr Culkin, that may or may not be a bad thing...

It's a bad thing.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Murder's just a post-abortion. No biggie. What if it were done the same way abortions are done? (Note to FBI: I am not serious, and it would be horrible if someone really did that!) That would be a nasty way to die.

Comment

Well, it is my understanding about 17 days after what we call conception, what was conceived has the evidence of a soul, blood of his/her own. Separate from the mother's blood.

". . . And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." -- Genesis 9:5, 6.

According to God, murder is a capital offense requiring the blood (death) of the murderer. Abortion after the second week is forensically shedding another person's blood.
              Last edited by 37818; 01-23-2015, 07:33 PM.
              . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X