Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

All former Blues that are not now blue, please PM me so I can do the promotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me if the mod area is back up yet? I am still not re-moderatored. I'd like to be a mod again just for the mod forum access. I can take on duties again once I'm unemployed this summer.
    Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

It's up, but I was waiting to hear back from Dee Dee on the permissions front. Chrs seems to be rather busy IRL of late.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X