Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Cat survives being hit by car, burial.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

It's a cover up! They are doing their best to hide the results of their zombie research program!

But we here at rogue tech industries have the federal zombie research contract so we would... er, never mind. Say, wasn't it a gorgeous day today

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Apparently the Tampa Humane Society is refusing to return the cat to its owner, Ellis Hutson and declaring that they're "prepared to fight for the best interests of this cat." They are citing concerns about "home environment and the circumstances leading up to his burial" after a 40 minute meeting with Hutson. Official note they there is no reason not believe the story about what happened to Bart (the aforementioned Zombie Cat) as told by Hutson, who apparently was arrested in 1998 for cruelty to animals although the charges were later thrown out.

Further reading (some pictures are graphic):

Humane Society moves to take ‘Zombie Cat’ from owner over safety concerns

Humane Society of Tampa Bay does not intend to return Bart the 'Zombie Cat'

Custody battle brewing over 'Zombie Cat'
      I'm mystified as to their reasoning. His condition was consistent with having been hit by a car and buried, he admittedly suffered injuries which would have looked fatal on a nonresponsive animal, he seems to have been healthy prior to the injury, and he seems to have a high level of trust in humans which would be inconsistent with cruelty from his owner.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        I'm mystified as to their reasoning. His condition was consistent with having been hit by a car and buried, he admittedly suffered injuries which would have looked fatal on a nonresponsive animal, he seems to have been healthy prior to the injury, and he seems to have a high level of trust in humans which would be inconsistent with cruelty from his owner.
        According to the articles questions arose during the 40 minute meeting they had with the owner. They have not been clear as to what exactly they were.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

According to the articles questions arose during the 40 minute meeting they had with the owner. They have not been clear as to what exactly they were.
          "Why, mister owner, when you ran over your cat for the first time, did you back up and try it again?"
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Apparently the Tampa Humane Society is refusing to return the cat to its owner, Ellis Hutson and declaring that they're "prepared to fight for the best interests of this cat." They are citing concerns about "home environment and the circumstances leading up to his burial" after a 40 minute meeting with Hutson. Official note they there is no reason not believe the story about what happened to Bart (the aforementioned Zombie Cat) as told by Hutson, who apparently was arrested in 1998 for cruelty to animals although the charges were later thrown out.

Further reading (some pictures are graphic):

Humane Society moves to take ‘Zombie Cat’ from owner over safety concerns

Humane Society of Tampa Bay does not intend to return Bart the 'Zombie Cat'

Custody battle brewing over 'Zombie Cat'
            The middle linked article has a youtube video in it supposedly from the humane society, but the cat in the video is named "markie" not "bart"

some weirdness is going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post

It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

And one I'm not involved in dagnabit!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X